New Car !!

lomoto

This suddenly sprung to mind...

This is my boss, Jonathan Hart - a self-made millionaire. He's quite a guy. This is Mrs. H. She's gorgeous. She's one lady who knows how to take care of herself. By the way, my name is Max. I take care of *both* of them, which ain't easy; 'cause when they met... it was *murder*!

Something your not telling us Tim :lol:

Real nice example.. always been a fan of that model.... looks like it was never used ! B)

I think the only thing it needs is a warm garage to live in ! rust was a bit of an issue with that model round the brightwork...

It would be on my classics list alongside the c class cosworth engined merc from the nineties and the original m535i bm from the 80's... all good fun motors.

Real nice example.. always been a fan of that model.... looks like it was never used ! B)

I think the only thing it needs is a warm garage to live in ! rust was a bit of an issue with that model round the brightwork...

It would be on my classics list alongside the c class cosworth engined merc from the nineties and the original m535i bm from the 80's... all good fun motors.

Is that a cat in your avatar or Robert Smith from The Cure?

Is that a cat in your avatar or Robert Smith from The Cure?

haha... definately Robert Smith :) .. i have real issues trying to get a good avatar.. never succeeded yet...