For all you bitter Calender Loser.....

marzman

...ok - im bitter too!

Who's interested in me getting a quote for the 'rejected' entries calendar?? I'll sort all the printing and shipment out etc... Just need 3 more pics, and i can do 2 whole calendars!! (may be slightly more expensive than the official one due to fewer sales!!)

Get in touch asap and i'll sort it...!!!

Okay guys - rejects calendar update... I've just had a look online and vistaprint.co.uk can do them. Not 100% sure of the price, but it looks like £5 each plus p&p!! (could be £10 though - site isnt very clear)

Only complication is how to organise this - so what i think i'll do is just take the first 12 rejected pics and make calendar 1, and then take the remaining pics, plus beavis and 1 of erson.o's pics from above - plus last one from sarnie - (if you wanted to enter bud) - to make calendar 2.

How does this sound chaps?

Or shall i not bother and you can all order your own from there, and choose your own pics?

screenshot from vistaprint:

calendar.jpg

dont suppose my old one would make it would it? :blush:

I'll double check the numbers later on, but i think we're at 24 pics now unfortunately...

Right - can all the people who are going to be in these calendars please email me their highest quality pic please - vistaprint said it needs to be something like 1600x1200 resolution minimum.

email marzman@ntlworld.com

I'll get one calendar ordered and sent to me, and if it ends up being @*!# i wont proceed with the rest of the orders, but i'll put up picks when it arrives... :thumbs: