K2 Discussion

Chris`I

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i drive round with the bungs in my K1 almost all the time, awesome sound now its done a few thousand miles on it, the bungs come out for track days/shows etc and its like christmas has come early again :)

k2 looks nice but not convinced id swap my k1 for it :thumbs:

also is there a Y pipe for the k2?

K2 looks B) if it beats nismo on price be worth it, if its the same then rather have nismo for the name value and resale enticement value. K1 was ear bleeding loud for me, really nice exhaust but the noise... WOW loudest on the market by far

From what i know its no where near going to be the cost of the current nismo, isnt the nismo exhaust now like £1000 +, and also i think the k2 is not going to be as loud as the k1, made me laugh when i was up at ESR, they have a top with the K1 Zorst on, and says something like warning loud, lol, never actually heard the K1 in person, but have heard roast350z's zorst what is basically from what i gather the K2, sounds B)

Trying to upload this is a nightmare so some help please.

Its avi file and the footage was taken off our camera, tried to upload it on photobucket and after half an hour with it at 50% uploaded i gave up

and i have just tried youtube and the same thing has happend.

Any suggestions?

and this vid ;)

Its avi file and the footage was taken off our camera, tried to upload it on photobucket and after half an hour with it at 50% uploaded i gave up

Any suggestions?

and this vid ;)

Mike, how big is the clip? I'm sure me or someone else can host it on their FTP server for you, even if its just so someone else can re-encode it for youtube :thumbs:

thought price of Nismo was around £650 not £1000 :headhurt: At least thats what I purchased it for when Adam was selling em. K2 I think will have to about the 350-400 mark imo

Nismo as increased from £850 to £1550 from ESR Jay, nismo have jacked the prices up on the wheels too. ;)

thought price of Nismo was around £650 not £1000 :headhurt: At least thats what I purchased it for when Adam was selling em. K2 I think will have to about the 350-400 mark imo

Nismo as increased from £850 to £1550 from ESR Jay, nismo have jacked the prices up on the wheels too. ;)

:scare: serious?!?!? is it to do with $ to £ exchange rates? So wished I played a bit of the exchange when it was at $2.2 :headhurt:

is there any kind of piccies to show styling.

i know its a single cylinder system with dual exit like the scorpion, but i would like to see what it looks like.

i like the price of the scorpion system, but i prefered rolled in tips. always think the slash cut tips or non rolled ones look abit boy racer. like the dustbins you find attatched to the rear of a corsa sh1tbox.

:scare: serious?!?!? is it to do with $ to £ exchange rates? So wished I played a bit of the exchange when it was at $2.2 :headhurt:

I am afraid so, good for second hand market though :teeth:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... 27&start=0

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... 01&start=0

Any suggestions?

and this vid ;)

Mike, how big is the clip? I'm sure me or someone else can host it on their FTP server for you, even if its just so someone else can re-encode it for youtube :thumbs:

Its about 1m20secs or maybe a bit less, trying to find a site where i can just change it to mp4 for free but i'm only getting 20 secs for free.

If anyone can pop a link up for a decent free site feel free.

i know its a single cylinder system with dual exit like the scorpion, but i would like to see what it looks like.

i like the price of the scorpion system, but i prefered rolled in tips. always think the slash cut tips or non rolled ones look abit boy racer. like the dustbins you find attatched to the rear of a corsa sh1tbox.

My pics are on page one ;)

My pics are on page one ;)

thats a nice looking piece of kit. i like the tips and the finish. just that bit more grown up, suits the car.