K2 Discussion

Chris`I

Got a scorpion zorst on my Zed, i think its a good sounding exhaust, not too loud but can be when you give it a bundle of revs :teeth:

Some people have said as good as the nismo?? And at a fraction of the price... :yahoo:

Good for the price but nowhere near the quality of the Nismo

You would say that phil :lol:

Not at all, the Scorpion is great value for money but there is a difference, I have to say though with the new price of the Nismo not a worthwhile difference, if that makes sense.

What about the K2 though, how does that compare to the Scorpion ;) (you have mail btw chap)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much is the k2? Does anyone kno if it is as loud as lexx's cause that sounded awesome

Never heard a K2 before, so cant comment myself.

Trying to remember if I had the Nismo CAI fitted when I was in Glasgow, as that would also account for the sound of my car.

Correct me if im wrong, but roast350z has this zorst, and it looks really good and the sound is , followed roast350z once and when he booted it, it did sound very nice .............

Cheers mate :teeth: yeah i love this exhaust great quality perfect fit, and it was a bargin! it sounds a bit deeper than standard not far off the nismo exhaust, sure most of you will see it/hear it on sundays london to brighton run :thumbs:

so how does this compare to the K1,

does it look the same,

is it quietier and more manageable day to day, or is it louder.

what price are we looking at, is it similiar to the k1

is it a single can or a dual can,

any pics.

sorry for alll the questions as i'm trying to follow all the exhaust threads and its getting a little confusing.

i like the the price of this and the scorpion. scorpion looks to be too quiet and the k1 seems too loud. i'm hoping the k2 falls between the 2. i also prefer rolled tips, but i presume it doesn't come that way?

so how does this compare to the K1,

does it look the same,

is it quietier and more manageable day to day, or is it louder.

what price are we looking at, is it similiar to the k1

is it a single can or a dual can,

any pics.

sorry for alll the questions as i'm trying to follow all the exhaust threads and its getting a little confusing.

i like the the price of this and the scorpion. scorpion looks to be too quiet and the k1 seems too loud. i'm hoping the k2 falls between the 2. i also prefer rolled tips, but i presume it doesn't come that way?

its pretty much completely different to the k1 buddy......

the k1 is 2 single cans ie like the 5zigen exhausts.....

the new one looks very much like the nismo with a big barrel with 2 tips either side.... plus the new one is polished stainless steel all the way...

imho opinion i dont think its gonna be loud enough for you.... the nismo and the k2 are of simalar volume from what i hear and the scorpion is already louder than the nismo....

-ho

ps sorry i got no pics.... have a searchy

may be it would be ok, or the scorpion. i want burbles and pops when lifting off.

and when going through the tunnel bring smiles to my face :teeth:

i had an H&S twin fitted to my mr2 roadster with a 4 into 1 manifold and apexi intake. it was a perfect sound. loud but not droney, sounded awesome.

ekona would remember it. need to see if how he compares it to that. i find it difficult using video clips, its agood representation, but nit the same as listening for real. will need to get myself down to a meet where people have them fitted.

as reference here is my old car, the only video clip i have

th_MOV00088.jpg

the only engine you can hear is mine :lol:

lilsheepshagga_turbo wrote:

love the look of that... almost like it as much as mine and its a fraction of the cost... you should be pleased my man...

-ho

Yours deserves to be hung on the wall as an ornament

yeah your is a piece of art, not exhaust! :lol:

How you finding it now Ho has it run in nice??

changing every mile i drive it...... getting deeper...louder...gurgling everywhere... ill do another video soon to show the difference.... thanks for the comments :thumbs:

think the comment phil made was its filled out alot more... but im tres happy with it... only person that doesnt like it is me mam.... hahaha o well... think she would have a stroke if i told them the price of it...

-ho

Trying to upload this is a nightmare so some help please.

Its avi file and the footage was taken off our camera, tried to upload it on photobucket and after half an hour with it at 50% uploaded i gave up

and i have just tried youtube and the same thing has happend.

Any suggestions?