Soooo desperate to wash the car!! help

stanski

So its been 3 weeks now since I got a chance to wash the Zed - its killing me that I cant! :scare:

Too busy with working at the weekends and by the time I get home mid week its pitch black !! :rant:

Damn this weather!

3 weeks and 2K miles of road grime on it - that Blackfire wax better be protecting it!! :cry: The wheels - damn it the wheels are just disgusting!

I am getting so desperate I am even considering a wash and wax pressure wash at lunch - anyone St Davids park way can recommend somewhere nearby - no way am I taking it to a car wash - manual or otherwise!!! :surrender:

Now it looks worse than this taken last Friday - its got designer road dirt stripes on the bonnet!

i0t7s2CLGk.jpg

Mike and Bec's house! :lol::lol:

You got light at your house? The wax will be doing fine, I gave mine two foams with megs shampoo plus and a quick mit and rinse bucket and it came up spanking. Took about 20 mins including setting up and tidying up!

dont think Mike and Bec would be too happy ifI just turned up!! :lol:;)

Stew do you recon I could use shaving foam will that do the same job? :lol:

Yup got flood lights on the house and garage - have to keep moving about as they go out after a bit - he he he I could do strickly come washing ! :lol::wiggle:

I could just leave it till it gets crusty mud on it - then get some old Mini Italian Job fogs for the front - some donuts for tyres and off I go - up the muddy lanes of Bury across t'hills! :lol:

Gee thanks Beavis- thats really nice of you - and you have my wheels I so want too - you swine!!! :boxing::D

Gee thanks Beavis- thats really nice of you - and you have my wheels I so want too - you swine!!! :boxing::D

Sorry Stan :lol: I was asked to sell her the other night too :scare:

My reply? :headhurt:

No chance :yahoo:

Feel for you Stan, my baby does not see this nasty weather. I dont drive her much at this time of year but she's nice and clean :pB):lol:

Here she his hiding

DSC_0303-1.jpg

I will just wake her from her sleep :lol:

Check the shine Stan B):lol:

DSC_0302.jpg

Watch you don't jerk forward into your appliances! :lol::p

I can't believe you let your car get that filthy! I have been known to wash mine in the dark - but then again I can do it round the back without the neighbours laughing at me - not like at your house. On the plus side - the muck is probably so thick by now that you have got protection from stone chips etc. :lol:

Trip back from London and 9 days parked under some trees, staying well out of this :blush:

think we need an emergency bottle of fairy liquid (oops sorry thats the competition - erm I mean Persil!) :blush:

Wash your mouth out young man! No way fairy or any other washing up liquid is coming near my Zed! It strips off all the protection you put on it (which can be good if you want to start again). Keep some proper car shampoo in a small bottle for those duties :thumbs:

Thanks for that Nic - yup its more aero dynamic now with all that oil from leaking cars all over it - slip through the air stream! :wacko:

Sunsetzed thought you were going to offer to nip up to Wales and wash it for me!!! :lol:

Chris I cant use my expensive hair shampoo on the car - blimey I am not gay you know! (even though I like fiat 500's!!) :lol::p

I have just done a search for jetwashes around the local area - hmmm not looking good so far.... :dry:

Ha ha I decided not to make any applicance comments - but there is an evil looking Dyson DC01 vac lurking in the background very near his wing! :headhurt::surrender:

Bloody hell Stan are you an Dyson expert? Thats the correct model number :headhurt::lol:

I got one when they came out - it was like a revelation after my hoover which just pushed dirt about!! Oooh I am sooo sad!

got the DC04 now - Whoooosh GT-R of vacs! B):lol:

DC01 is for the car only i also have a DC07 ROOT 8 Cyclone B)

I will start a seperate thread for hairdrier and convertible owners news! :lol:

(Btw Beavis got my DC01 for the car also - they are made for them!) :blush:

Thanks Mike - but it would take me longer than my lunch hour to get to Wrexham wash and then back to work - they are mean here when it comes to lunch times! :boxing: But thanks for the offer :D

Just had a nice open top run out in the freezing sunshine - niiiiicccccceee :sun: