350Z Babes !

M350ZB

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps Louis & Zedrush could do it. I'm sure the nail polish could be sorted to match the cars colour.

Got to agree that bunch are mingers. When somebody said the one on the right (pie master) was ok I thought I'd better get back to Specsavers.

PMSL @ Pie master :lol::lol::lol:

my mates a model, and she's not bad looking if i do say so myself, but i've only been married a week and i think my missus might have something to say if she catches me taking pics of my mate with not a lot on.

and my missus won't volunteer instead, and if she did i don't think i would be allowed to share them :blush:

Good work dude :D

Well come on... The thread is titled 350Z babes and there wasnt any... Though I better get back on topic!!

Now thats more like, it some of them are very B) , good work :thumbs: , tempted to ask my g,friend, mmmmmmmmmmm, na better not, :lol: !!!!!!!!!

my mates a model, and she's not bad looking if i do say so myself, but i've only been married a week and i think my missus might have something to say if she catches me taking pics of my mate with not a lot on.

Well if your mates a model, it would be rude not to ask for us lot, dosent mean your missus has got to see the pics or that fact even know, :lol: , your zed ant even gotta be there, see what you can do :lol::teeth::thumbs:

No one would want to see Sl114 in his gay domination outfits draping himself over a fiat 500 though.

Oh Mark, go to a local cruise (full of idiots) and ask a slutty girl if she'll pose. You live in essex for crying out loud! Just watch the white stillettos on the paint!

Try a search for model agencies or glamour model agencies in your area!

No one would want to see Sl114 in his gay domination outfits draping himself over a fiat 500 though.

Oh Mark, go to a local cruise (full of idiots) and ask a slutty girl if she'll pose. You live in essex for crying out loud! Just watch the white stillettos on the paint!

:lol: