hi new here

ukgt

Hello to all members i joined today and hope to join in with topics from time to time.

A little about myself, my name is Tom and i live near Chelmsford in Essex, i have a 350gt which is pretty similar to the 350z (needed a 4 seater).

Over the last year or so i have been working on my car to bring it up to a decent power level while retaining the use as an every day car. Its last dyno made 498 hp at the wheels on a hub dyno at TDI's.

The modifications so far are;

I began with building the bottom end with Cosworth parts including anti-det pistons, both sets of studs, bearings, H beam rods, gaskets.

I fitted a Nismo oil pump, a carbonetics triple clutch (which is wonderful). i fitted an APS twin turbo kit and upgraded to the APS extreme fuel kit and Extreme exhaust (3" dual). I then fitted the Haltech platinum ecu system along with an ARC oil catch can.

During the winter i am hoping to have the new cosworth plenum which is still to be released and cosworth heads fitted.

The body kit is Top Secret and Charge speed and the wheels are from Japan Junction produce 'Scara's 19."

Below are some pictures on the building of my engine which was done by TDI's apart from the actual engine which was done by cosworth.

this is the engine being removed for rebuild

b1zu9.jpg

b3fs5.jpg

then the rebuild

c1lt9.jpg

c2ak6.jpg

c4nu7.jpg

c5ob3.jpg

c6ub7.jpg

c10bb8.jpg

c9va8.jpg

z4yf0.jpg

z5kb6.jpg

z20kt1.jpg

d2ip8.jpg

sta72132wl5.jpg

sta72131ax0.jpg

Do you have a dog in your car? :scare:

Yes his Frankie named after Sinatra 'old blue eyes' his a Siberian Husky.

Just bought a mate for him that we pick up on November 14th, his the same but black and white. Gonna call him Benny (Frankie & Benny B) )

Frankie, his 6 years old

frankie10015bj3.jpg

Benny

dscf0396rh4.jpg

benny1ih9.jpg