hi all

hi all not quite a proper member as i dont have a 350z ! yet ,at the moment i have a vx220 but im soon showing it the door and gettin a 350z so im trying to learn as much as i can about these cars so were better to start than this site iv read the buyein guide and if any1 can give me any more advice just message me , thanx :thumbs:

Hi and welcome to the forum. Its a good time to buy and I can pretty well recommend any of the cars on here. You can be pretty sure they have been very well looked after.

Have you any idea what colour spec you are wanting.

thanx im after black,red or white, id like the spec that has the sat nav dvd thingy is that the gt please correct me if im wrong and must be manual ,thanx guys for the warm welcome

Hi and welcome to the forum. Its a good time to buy and I can pretty well recommend any of the cars on here. You can be pretty sure they have been very well looked after.

Have you any idea what colour spec you are wanting.

thanx im after black,red or white, id like the spec that has the sat nav dvd thingy is that the gt please correct me if im wrong and must be manual ,thanx guys for the warm welcome

That would be a UK GT spec but dont be put off by the imports, many of them will have equipment retro fitted. :D