Going to be the longest 2 weeks for everyone on the forum!!

M350ZB

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just under a week to go, and its been non stop rain where i am, hoping the weather improves for the weekend, really looking forward to picking her up now, went up to thorpe park yesterday with the girlfiend saw 2 350z's in the car park and one on the way back, one on the way back an 04 plate ?, really got me thinking about my car, and future plans once getting it back.

Thinking over x-mas, going to stick it in the garage and undertake another idea i got, and o yep another mod as such, cant wait :thumbs:

Roll On Saturday, Anyone up at ESR this saturday ? ? ?

Anyone up at ESR this saturday ? ? ?

No, as I heard it is going to be really busy as that is the day they auctioning off everything that customers have left there for more than 10 days ;)

:lol: !!!!, Is this in-fact true or ? ? ?

No, as I heard it is going to be really busy as that is the day they auctioning off everything that customers have left there for more than 10 days ;)

:doh:

:doh:

Do'h' Do'h' Do'h' :bangin::oops::dots:

I've never had a car back for when I've expected it! Try not to pin all your hopes on this Saturday just in case!

What you getting done anyway!?

I know what you mean matey, a few people have said that as well, but have spoken to ESR and Phil both before and after hand, and we all feel there is more than enough time to do the work that i want as well as other new ideas and modz that have come up on route :teeth: , looking forward to it :teeth: And now that would be telling, :lol:

I've never had a car back for when I've expected it! Try not to pin all your hopes on this Saturday just in case!

What you getting done anyway!?

I know what you mean matey, a few people have said that as well, but have spoken to ESR and Phil both before and after hand, and we all feel there is more than enough time to do the work that i want as well as other new ideas and modz that have come up on route :teeth: , looking forward to it :teeth: And now that would be telling, :lol:

Great to hear it's running on time! Look forward to the pics Saturday evening! :teeth:

More than welcome to pop over to ESR when im there buddy, and will be posting pics up sat evening dont you worry :thumbs:

What time will you be there? I may swing by to see this momentous unveiling!

Depends if it clashes with the Rugby :p

Ill keep you informed buddy :thumbs: , got to talk to phil about somethings :lol: , and then ill let you know ?

Be good to meet some of you guys as wouldnt normally meet you, as the distant is quite great !!!!