Can you beat this??

dcash5

Average of 59mph aint exactly hanging about, is it ......? Am I in the company of loons?

I think the instant answer would be yes... although you don't really buy a 350Z looking for world record setting MPG :thumbs:

I can beat that mpg figure easy, current display figure is an average of 18.1mpg... Its first to 1 that wins isn't it???? :yahoo:

Average of 59mph aint exactly hanging about, is it ......? Am I in the company of loons?

:blush: guess I am so used to filling up having done about half that mpg I forgot that a (relatively) slow average on motorways can get you into the thirties.

In the light of recent "cant afford a Zed" threads this actually proves that rather than take a big hit when selling the car can be run at very respectable figures. Always nice to know :D

Thats what I always said to them. Its a false economy to chop in the Zed for a more frugal car when you are loosing not only the fun, but a lot of money on the depreciation for a minuscule saving on fuel. If you are worried about the MPG it returns, learnt to drive more smoothly (momentum is key) and hoon around less. But then where is the fun in that! ;)

I've gotta sort my driving out, even on motorways I'm getting about 20mpg :dry:

Nah, sounds like you're driving it just right :thumbs:

:lol: - it's the awesome sound it makes which keeps bringing me down into low gears!!

:sweat: thanks guys, I was begiining to think I was the only hooligan around here :lol:

WTF....

i've had my car a month and a bit.. done 2.5k miles.. about 20 resets of the MPG avg over all sorts of driving styles and all sorts of roads.. best i have ever got out of it was 25.6 and i was made up.... i reckon the only way i could get more is if i get towed by a recovery truck !!