Number plate Group buy

sake-bito

Ok,

Forum member cfoster (chris) has agreed to do a group buy for number plates. Rough price will be £6.50 per standard UK plate and £8 per JDM plate. That is rough so be prepaired to pay more. That is mega cheap compaired to buying plates alsewhere! :thumbs:

There will be two styles of plate. Show plates and normal plates with the www.350z-uk.com logo at the bottom. examples below

a350.jpg

a3501.jpg

Please add your name to the list below with what you would like (PM me later actual no. plate once this goes ahead)

Please add if its is for UK car or JDM

STOO

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of your pics ant working and would prob be best to copy the image code into here, saves everyone clicking on the links :thumbs:

Ill have one of the show plates-the one with just the 350z-uk.com on the front, would work great with my plans :teeth:

350z-uk.com show-plate

1/M350ZB

1. sake-bito Standard UK set.

2. M350ZB Standard UK show plates

Copy and add name to list

STOO

Sorry Been drinking so may be a problems with extra posts

2. M350ZB Standard UK show plate single

copy and paste and add to list

STOO

3. keithdw Standard UK set.

4. chris'I Standard UK set + standard UK show plate set

5. Toon Chris - Standard UK set

6. Ian - Standard uk set + standard uk show plate(rear only)

Goodwork,

3. keithdw Standard UK set.

4. chris'I Standard UK set + standard UK show plate set

5. Toon Chris - Standard UK set

6. Ian - Standard uk set + standard uk show plate(rear only)

7. MWalker56 - Standard UK Set

With regards to the colour of the logo I was initially only going to offer the one that is at the top of the forum. IF people do want them another colour then they will have to amend the logo themselves and send to me in a high res jpeg format. I would happily mess about with the logo myself but as per the first thread in the wanted section i'm a busy chappie so wouldn't like to say when i'd get around to it.

Bespoke sized plates are no problem but the price would be slightly more as its a lot more time consuming. Probably best to PM me out of the group buy for these.

I'll definitely work out prices tomorrow for you all but they will be around the prices stated earlier in the thread. I'll also draw up a small form to fill in with necessary details, reg number, type of plate etc. Obviously dont post them on here though!!!!!!! Thinking about it those on the group buy list will get a PM from me with the information required!!

Thanks

Chris :)