Number plate Group buy

sake-bito

Chris, they look good! Will we have any probs with ANPR with smaller font? I dont mind having slightly smaller lettering as long as I dont get done on ANPR for it ;) I take it the logo is already at the bottom of the printable area?

Ditto!

BTW, I haven't received any form or whatnot. Will you be messaging me? If so, a total paypal amount would be handy.

Cheers

Chris

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, i think i have now sent all emails out with payment costs and payment details. If I have missed anyone let me know (think ive got you all included!!).

The sooner the payments come in the quicker the plates will go out ;)!!!!

Cheers

Chris

No probs mate, where do you want it mailing to?

For the rest of you, those that have paid (onlt 4 so far :( ), they have been made and already posted so you should all receive tomorrow.

Cheers

Chris

Could you just mail it to my email addy, you have it im sure :thumbs: ,

Many thanks Chris, and no doubt as your a local lad, ill see you very soon for some bits and idea's ;)

Many thanks Chris, and no doubt as your a local lad, ill see you very soon for some bits and idea's ;)

Thats if your car comes back in one piece. Phil was saying yesterday they took the car apart but cant remember how to get it back together :lol::lol::lol:

Just kidding btw, before you have a heart attack!

Thats if your car comes back in one piece. Phil was saying yesterday they took the car apart but cant remember how to get it back together :lol::lol::lol:

Just kidding btw, before you have a heart attack!

PMSL :lol::lol::lol:

For the rest of you, those that have paid (onlt 4 so far :( ), they have been made and already posted so you should all receive tomorrow.

Cheers

Chris

Will do mate!!

I'm sure you will ;). Hopefully picking a Z up on Wednesday if all goes to plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris :)

Cheers

Chris

Will do mate!!

I'm sure you will ;). Hopefully picking a Z up on Wednesday if all goes to plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well best of luck matey, and if you do, come along to the leite meet its this sunday ? ? ?, and look forward to the invoice matey :thumbs:

Chris could you invoice me via paypal please, you got my details, sorry just comp im on is playing up, Thanks in advance matey, and how was the zed you were looking at today ? ? ?

I did send it again mate!!! If you havent got it let me know and i'll just pm you the details, at least your guaranteed it!!

Didnt go and view that Z yesterday, hpi'd it and unfortunately was Cat D's back in 2006 :(. Test drove a Ford F150 Lightning pickup truck though and was unbelievable!!

Chris

Chris could you invoice me via paypal please, you got my details, sorry just comp im on is playing up, Thanks in advance matey, and how was the zed you were looking at today ? ? ?

I did send it again mate!!! If you havent got it let me know and i'll just pm you the details, at least your guaranteed it!!

Didnt go and view that Z yesterday, hpi'd it and unfortunately was Cat D's back in 2006 :(. Test drove a Ford F150 Lightning pickup truck though and was unbelievable!!

Chris

If you could PM me chris, that would be great, and so whats your plans then, still on the hunt for a Zed :teeth:

ok mate will do, forgot to do it last night!! :wacko:

Still looking, just bought myself a mint VR6 Golf for not a lot of money to get about in for the time being so not a major rush to find transport now!! If a truck comes first i'll get one of them and vice versa with a Z!!

ok mate will do, forgot to do it last night!! :wacko:

Still looking, just bought myself a mint VR6 Golf for not a lot of money to get about in for the time being so not a major rush to find transport now!! If a truck comes first i'll get one of them and vice versa with a Z!!

Get a Z ya know you want too ;):thumbs: