Newbie from Aberdeen!! Now with Pics on Page 3!!

Welcome to the forum :thumbs:

Envious of your location with so many great roads up there well suited to the ZED as I found out on the Hoon in September :teeth:

And in answer to you question about what car Big Phil is getting - well we arn't speaking to him anymore as its the ZED's big brother and we are all very jealous :lol:

Oh and one more thing for now, if Stew rings you and mentions about going for a drive out make sure your tank is very full and allow for twice the time he says as distances arn't his strong point ;)

Welcome to the forum :thumbs:

Envious of your location with so many great roads up there well suited to the ZED as I found out on the Hoon in September :teeth:

And in answer to you question about what car Big Phil is getting - well we arn't speaking to him anymore as its the ZED's big brother and we are all very jealous :lol:

Oh and one more thing for now, if Stew rings you and mentions about going for a drive out make sure your tank is very full and allow for twice the time he says as distances arn't his strong point ;)

He's allready asked me for a drive about next week! haha Should be fun! Stew's ears must be burning with all the mentions on this thread haha

he likes his name being mentioned :p

so the run down for you,

the people to keep an eye out for,

ARphotographs (me) will keep mentioning photoshoots, and will irritate you till your head is close to exploding.

Sarnie, He will tell you what you are doing wrong (even if you are in the right (sounds like a woman, huh)) and will make your head explode,

Big Phil, The saviour of 350z, plus the reason for most of the for sale section as he has bankrupt them with his shop of many shiny things. (and loud things)

Stew, (you already know him) but his mileage calculations are a complete understatment, but i don't think anyone on the hoon was complaining apart from me not making it too the end since i had to drive back to glasgow that night.

there are a few more i would mention but i shall keep shh for just now!

Adam