2005 NISSAN 350Z GRAN TURISMO 4 BLACK (2005) @ £10.2k

p1tse

do you fancy replying to this email for me - received 2 minutes ago - looks like i'm gonna be rich - again - that's twice this week! :lol:

Good day,

This message is directed to you for the purpose of a transaction that is worth US$48,300,000.This transaction is completely legitimate and all legal documents will be provided which will cover you and the funds during the course of this transaction.

I am Eric Elliot by name and i am presently in the Netherlands precisely because of this transaction.If you are interested in this transaction,i will advise you send me an email with the following details:

Full Name :

Tel Number:

The reason for these details to be released to me is for me to be sure i am not corresponding with the wrong person.Note that you are been contacted because of your family name and as such,i must be very sure someoneelse is not playing a fast one on either of us.

If you would like to discuss further about this transaction that is in your family name as an inheritance that you will benefit from,give me a call on my number: +31-644-961-187 or email me back only on this email address : ericelliot1@yahoo.com.hk

Your response will be highly appreciated at this point because this money has been delayed for too long and i would like to finalize the transaction as soon as possible so that i can go ahead with my other client's issues i have at stake.

Best Regards.

Eric Elliot.

I noticed that advert this morning whilst looking at sites instead of going to sleep. I either dismissed it as a scam or that my eyes were playing up and went straight to bed.

As mentioned this can have an adverse effect on genuine people selling their zeds on Pistonheads. I'm keeping my eye on the zed market hoping to buy one once I've saved up enough, and after my initial hour of research on this site I feel pretty confident I can spot a fake. I think what I'm trying to say is that anyone who is genuinely interested in owning a zed will just dismiss these adverts like I did...........well I hope so! :)

I hope so too. I'd never thought of it that way before - I suppose the best thing to do faced with someone saying they've seen them advertised so cheap is to tell them to go and try to buy it then come back later when they realise it doesn't exist!

He'd have been better signing it Eric Shun! Least it sounds a bit more Japanies :lol::lol:

We get others like an offer to send us $100,000 for a Vauxhall Vectra because they can't get that colour at the moment! They will send half the money now and the rest when the car is loaded in the container.... I love replying with my thank you offers and where they can place them! :teeth:

I sold an Audi a few months back on PistonHeads and some scumbag managed to change the advert by altering the email address, phone number and reducing the price by a third. I only found out about it when the guy who eventually bought the car got my number from a different ad and told me.

As someone else mentioned; PistonHeads have got to get their act together; I reported this and never got a reply from them.

My advice to anyone buying a second hand car would be that if a price/deal seems too good to be true then it probably is.

Haha, i did email the prat on pistonheads about the car before seeing this thread and actually got a reply this morning. Think i might wind him up a little bit!! Here is the mail I received:

Thanks for your email !

First of all I would like to tell you that the car is located in Lleida, Spain as I recently moved here. I received a good job here and along with the job I received a new car. I have no use for the vehicle anymore so I am forced to sell it below the market value. The full price is 10,250.00 GBP with shipping included to your location. No accidents, no damages, no scratches, excellent condition, full UK specs, HPI clear, full service history, UK supplied car (NOT AN IMPORT).The car is 100% working and looking AMAZING,is like new ,in perfect conditions,accident free, no scratches, no special marks, no need for additional repairs what so ever,no engine problems and it has been garaged most of the time.

VRM: GK05XZL

Engine number 462171

Mileage: 19100

Doors: 3

Manual

Petrol

Colour: Black

Engine Size: 3,498 cc

Power: 300

Seats: 2

MOT Expiry: May 2009

Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Driver Airbag, Electronic Stability Program (ESP), Immobiliser, Passenger Airbag, Safety Belt Pretensioners, Side Airbags, Xenon headlights

Alloy Wheels, Catalytic Converter, CD Multichanger, Premium Sound System,

Climate Control, Cruise Control, Electric heated seats, Leather Seats, Parking Sensors, Power-assisted Steering (PAS), Power Locks, Power Seats, Power Windows, Tilt Steering Wheel .

Mr. Andrew Thomas.

Think I might tell him i live in Spain near there and will pick up!! See his reaction then!!

Chris :)

excellent.

i sent him an email, i wonder if i get a reply (can't check hotmail during the day :lol:)

funny this as my local radio station GWR Bristol was talking about scammers like this today and is winding up the Nigerian Seller (something about putting money together for investment), i think you can see this on their website. but he said on the radio he's going to reply with 1) where about as will get plane over and discuss

2) bit of a twist, but just come in to lots of money through inheritance etc. etc.

I replied to the guy, got the same response as someone on here got, so this is what I put:

Sounds ok to me, i will be looking to make payment as soon as possible to make sure i get the car. My details are as follows:

Mr Derek Trotter

1 Not Stupid Lane

Peckham

SW5 6TX

Thank you so much

This was what he replied to me:

"Hi,

I think that you are joking with me. Your address is not valid, if you are not serious please don't mail me back. I try to sell my car, I don't want to play games with you" -

whatever mate!

George from phone jacker springes to mind - Gooooooooooooooood afternoon madam........ lol