2005 NISSAN 350Z GRAN TURISMO 4 BLACK (2005) @ £10.2k

p1tse

i was thinking scam too.

but scammers do tend to use pictures used before, and i've been on the look out for quite some time, these pics i haven't seen before.

and they also know the nismo cap?

maybe this was an old advert from ebay (if scammer using old material)

Apart from robbing you how could it be a scam?

Thats the whole point of a scam, to rob you :wacko:

Oh, thought there may be some elaborate story or something :lol:

Fair enough... :wacko:

:lol:

Usually the number is non existent. You then get an email asking for details, they reply saying the car is in Lagos/Zagreb/Madrid/Oslo. They ask you to pay via western union or something similar and the car will be delivered to you. God knows how anyone falls for it.

Or, you get a few phishing emails a week or two later saying that your paypal/ebay account has been suspended and need you to log in immediately etc etc.

as sarnie said that's how a scam works.

i actually got caught out many moons ago, with western union, think it was on something cheap, but had no guarantte like credit card or payal.

however it could be possible price if needed a quick sale.

i would think current market, if needed a trade in price offer would probably be similar, so it's a more realistic price.

it's the ones which should be say £10-15k advertising it at £5k or something which are definate scams

The number doesn't work…Shock!

Really p*sses me off, not only do they give people false hope it annoys me as I am trying yto sell my 02 z for the same price & people are now calling me asking what is my bottom price as they can get an 06 plate for 10.5k!

The worst thing is there are some people gullible enough to fall for these scams

Remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!

Really p*sses me off, not only do they give people false hope it annoys me as I am trying yto sell my 02 z for the same price & people are now calling me asking what is my bottom price as they can get an 06 plate for 10.5k!

The worst thing is there are some people gullible enough to fall for these scams

I think Pistonheads need to sharpen up their act on this, to be honest i'd be happy to pay a small amount to advertise my car. Unfortunately because its free its gets tossers like this using the service.

Was looking at a golf gti for my girlfriend and there are 05 plate cars, dsg, leather etc etc for 5k so there must be hundreds of these scams running throughout the different marques.