Hi all from DAT International

Hi there everyone.

Would like to start off and say that this forum is very well put together and there is some great pieces on here.

I have just purchased my first Z. Its a 2004 350z with GT pack and I absolutely love it. I managed to snap the exhaust atthe back box section by driving a bit vigorously a day or two after purchased.

This was soon rectified with a new system, a Scorpion one, supplied by Phil at ESR. I cant recommend Phil enough, very good man to deal with and very fast delivery as well. The Scorpion system is very nice as well. Only took me an hour to fit with the only down side being that it catches very slightly on the underside cross brace bit just after the y pipe, but that is soon to be sorted.

Here are some pics I took of my 350z yesterday.

350z1.jpg

350z9.jpg

350z5.jpg

350z2.jpg

350z3.jpg

350z4.jpg

350z8.jpg

350z7.jpg

350z6.jpg

And my plans:

Engine:

1. Scorpion Exhaust to replace the broken original - COMPLETED

2. JWT Pop Charger Induction

3. Envy Y-Pipe

4. Envy Sports Cats

5. HKS Manifolds

6. Skunk2 Plenum Spacer

7. ARC Intake Arm

8. Dastek Unichip ECU

Wheels & Handling

1. KW Variant 2 Coilovers

2. Fast Road / Track Set Up

3. Rota Torque Wheels 18x9.5 ET20/ET25's

Body:

1. Front Lip (To be decided)

2. Side Skirts (To be decided)

3. Rear Skirt (To be decided)

4. Nismo V1 Rear Spoiler

Accessories:

1. Nismo Floor Mats

2. Nismo Titanium Gear Knob

3. Envy Carbon Engine Cover

4. Colour Code Engine Bay

I also run an online forum whos goal is to pull together the online communities so as to hae great meets and events. The forum is called DAT International, www.dat-international.com. We have only been running for 2 months and so far with great success. We had our first meet just over a month ago with a turn out of over 150+ cars all of mixed marque. We had a lot of support from so.com, mkiv supras, scottish vag, d-connection, sxoc, and many others.

Here is a link to pics of the meet:

http://dat-international.com/forum/inde ... opic=243.0

Our next meet is this week in Edinburgh and it would be great if some of you guys could come along as it looks like it will be another great turn out. We have a lot of different forums coming along with a lot of Hot rods so that should be different. Details can be found here:

http://dat-international.com/forum/inde ... opic=293.0

I also offer a photography service which if you can bring your car to me is f.o.c for the moment and will be feaured on the website.

Anyway guys, thanks for reading. Bit of a long post.