Zedrush's Zed for sale.......

Sarnie

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a fan of the mould mate! But each to their own! Still love the vs look tho the front bumper is awesome!

guess i was drawn more by the colour. think decent red seats look awesome in black zeds.

IMG_0997.jpg

IMG_0978.jpg

Yep they sure do B)

In my eyes, i think it looks so much better not molded, exactly how it should look, got an awesome car there buddy :thumbs:

thanks bud but not mine anymore, ahh well :blush:

You must of spent alot on it, was it a genuine kit you had put on it ? ? ?, does look B) awesome, loved the pics in max power !!!!!!!!

yep its the only original one in the U.K until Andys comes out, will be the only 2 B)

You must of spent alot on it, was it a genuine kit you had put on it ? ? ?, does look B) awesome, loved the pics in max power !!!!!!!!

yep its the only original one in the U.K until Andys comes out, will be the only 2 B)

Thats cool, must of added some vaule to the car then if it was a genuine kit, e.t.c ?, Andy dosent have the side archs though does he ? ? ?

Think you may have let the cat out of the bag there Jay... :lol:

:lol:

There's allways one isn't there, :lol:

:wacko: Not sure I get you guys on this, am saying the car I sold is the only original wide arch veilside in the U.K, until Andy brings out his which everyone knows he is doing. There are plenty of non widearch veilside in the U.K.

:wacko: Not sure I get you guys on this, am saying the car I sold is the only original wide arch veilside in the U.K, until Andy brings out his which everyone knows he is doing. There are plenty of non widearch veilside in the U.K.

I think the point was that Andy hasn't told everyone what he was doing. It seems you've done it for him. ;)

I think the point was that Andy hasn't told everyone what he was doing. It seems you've done it for him. ;)

DOH!!!! :headhurt:

Derrrrrrrrrr :bangin:

:bangin:

• 2 weeks later...