Zedrush's Zed for sale.......

Sarnie

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why you'd want an R8 when a Gallardo can be bought for less?
Because the G's image has been forever tarnished by you having one... :p

:lol:

:lol: not sure what to buy at the mo, just sitting waiting really, dad bought me the Q7 so was happy with that, and chesterfield advised me to wait, so I am, Ill probably end up just looking at more property save up more then buy myself another sports car. Although by then I think ill probably be looking at Murcielago, a year old of course not brand new :blush:

Love it, i may email him asking him if its a genuine kit as from what Jay said, its fake!

When it was sold originally had the original kit, but then he crashed it and got fake replica kit so I heard...

"As part of ongoing maintenance, I have recently had the car put through a respray " in otherwords when I smashed it...

Bargain still cos it was previously owned by a legend.... ahem :blush::teeth:

Notice where pics are taken, nice front for his house B) Rich daddys son me thinks?

Yeah i heard this too, cant remember who told me, but i did ask him ans he said no just a re-spray :lol: i went to view it and lets just say he is defo a daddy's boy, all sorts of cars and the house was huge !!!! :lol:

Them kind of people make me sick, more money than sense...

Yup those type of people make me sick too Jas :lol::p

Thats what i heard 2 m8! I just think the wheel arches look sh** :blush:

What you mean, what because they are molded on or do you just not like the arches them self's ? ? ?, If it was a genuine kit, at least it would be rare !!!!!!

Thats what i heard 2 m8! I just think the wheel arches look sh** :blush:

What you mean, what because they are molded on or do you just not like the arches them self's ? ? ?, If it was a genuine kit, at least it would be rare !!!!!!

just hearing that the idiot has been smashing it up has put me right off.

oh but i do like his red seats. are they easy to get?

Not a fan of the mould mate! But each to their own! Still love the vs look tho the front bumper is awesome!

guess i was drawn more by the colour. think decent red seats look awesome in black zeds.

Have to agree with you there :thumbs:

Looking at the kit its hard to tell if its a genuine one or not, but one thing i did notice, the petrol cap, on the genuine kit, you get a piece im pretty sure that covers that cap as well !!!!, and not a huge fan of the molding of the kit too, think zed-rush's second one was better, allthoguh you can see the rivets, i personally think that looks better, and more importantly how it should look !!!!, Still im pretty sure its been up for sale now for a long time and with the guy changing the price between ad's no wonder why, the latest one is a massive 10K under the original, and that was only a couple of months ago, may be he is realising the true vaule now !!!!!