Zedrush's Zed for sale.......

Sarnie

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Love it, i may email him asking him if its a genuine kit as from what Jay said, its fake!

When it was sold originally had the original kit, but then he crashed it and got fake replica kit so I heard...

"As part of ongoing maintenance, I have recently had the car put through a respray " in otherwords when I smashed it...

Bargain still cos it was previously owned by a legend.... ahem :blush::teeth:

Notice where pics are taken, nice front for his house B) Rich daddys son me thinks?

Love it, i may email him asking him if its a genuine kit as from what Jay said, its fake!

When it was sold originally had the original kit, but then he crashed it and got fake replica kit so I heard...

"As part of ongoing maintenance, I have recently had the car put through a respray " in otherwords when I smashed it...

Notice where pics are taken, nice front for his house B) Rich daddys son me thinks?

Yeah i heard this too, cant remember who told me, but i did ask him ans he said no just a re-spray :lol: i went to view it and lets just say he is defo a daddy's boy, all sorts of cars and the house was huge !!!! :lol:

Yeah i heard this too, cant remember who told me, but i did ask him ans he said no just a re-spray :lol: i went to view it and lets just say he is defo a daddy's boy, all sorts of cars and the house was huge !!!! :lol:

Them kind of people make me sick, more money than sense...

Defo agree with ya there matey ;) o and you have a PM :thumbs:

nope i dont :wacko:

nope i dont :wacko:

O Yes you do, :lol:

Whens the Aston arriving again? :lol:;)

He cancelled it when someone showed him Aston Martins depreciation curve.......... :scare:

:scare: Wussie :p

Surely all cars around that price bracket depreciate the same?

He cancelled it when someone showed him Aston Martins depreciation curve.......... :scare:

Nope ;)

Nope ;)

I wait in anticipation to see what he gets then! :thumbs: