New Boy Alert!

I've been casually browsing for a couple of weeks now and thought (read got prodded by MartinMac & Chris'I!) I should make myself known. I'm Allan, I live in Reading (although have friends / family in Bristol so can often be seen there or on the M4 in between the 2!) I've got a standard 53 Sunset GT Zed which I've owned for about 4 months now, pic's below... (hopefully!) :blush:

1.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

welcome, zed is looking very shiney B)

The shine is due to lots of work and some R222 Carnuba Wax, highly recommended stuff!

Welcome to the forum Allan. Your Sunset looks very tidy, not done many miles??

Considering Sunset is one of the lesser produced colours, think they must have shipped most of them to the UK and NZ

It's done 44K so I guess that's not too many in relation to its age! I thought they initially produced quite a few in Sunset and then scaled the production back as it was the 'launch colour'?

There's a meet at Reading Gate each month, come along and say hi

I'm up for that, where (exactly!) and when's the next one?

I'll have to start work on a signature, oh and how do you get the little pic on the left hand side set up and is it possible to change you're username (maybe to something slightly more imaginative...)?