Zed...any one know any info about it??

verma

Hi all,

Been looking at modded 350's and noticed this one, no GT pack and based around the corner from me, anyone got any background on it?? Looks kind of tasteful to me....probably needs leathers..thanks anil..

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This ones been for sale for ages. i was certainly for sale in july before i bought mine. I also remember the bentley in the pictures but also the fact there there are a few niggles that the owner describes as only costing pennies to get done. Whhy do people do this, why dont they just spend the few quid it will cost and then reap the bennefits of selling a mint car.

Thats not a bentley in the pic...its a corvette!! He lives in solihull, I enquired about it at the weekend..what u all think about looks, spec and price? Low mileage as he said he hardly uses it...shame about no GT pack B)

Another taxi please!! :D Anybody actually seen the car (in the flesh) then?? And are the marks usual stone chips? Am thinking of taking a look and offering something silly as the cars been sitting there for a few months and not sure if hes been dropping price of the car since july??

The owners a div. He lives by Solihull Ice Rink. Car is proper scruffy.

Get straight to the point Liam :lol:

Just re-read it :blush::lol:

Its true though. I've seen him about loads. Drives like a tool, car looks like its never been washed etc. Looks like a typical car owned by a lad with a rich Daddy and not looked after, no matter what he says in the ad.