Zed...any one know any info about it??

verma

I think there are far nicer examples for much less money, my own included IMO.

Certainly worth a look through the rest of the classifieds on this site as there are some lovely motors about at the minute. I would say you could save a decent chunk and get a cherished example to boot.

Id.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't this car belong to Hass121 He was on the other site really young guy

Yeah hass121 is his username as he told me, I spoke to him earlier and we've arranged a viewing tomorrow as I only work 5misn away from where he lives..how young is he?? And whats 'young' on this forum :lol:

Shame its not a GT!!! Is GT worth it in your opinions?? No leather, cruise..bose, electric seats?

Do you want Bose, cruise, leather and electric seats?

How goods bose?? Suppose thats the one I want to know as ICE important but guess hes upgraded that anyway...and cruise in a manual?

Guess I need to do more homework on these..never had these luxuries in the celica' :dry:

I bought a non-gt new, coming up from considerably cheaper metal i don't notice the lack of cruise and leather. Standard stereo is fine compared to the average hatchback. I have it swiched off most of the time anyway! ;) Brrroooom!

Of course second hand its only a few hundred more maybe so you might as well have it :blush:

If you buy this car, imo, its gonna need:

Chipsaway to touch up the blemishes: £200 or more if you want a proper job

Leather retrim: £500

A proper detail as its got millions of swirls: £250

A nice set of rims: £2k with tyres

Plus, take those front bumper spats off and the chavvy tints.

Well, thats what i would do, but I wouldn't buy it :)

Standard stereo is fine compared to the average hatchback.

I find it considerably inferior to Mrs Digsy's old Micra... :dry:

I may well agree if i ever get round to upgrading it! Best sounds don't come from the speakers anyway :drive1

Ah yeh, remember now, just searched for him... His insurance was 5k first year... last posted in Jan and then the car for sale in Aug.. Most of the posts were about racing against other cars....

Ah yeh, remember now, just searched for him... His insurance was 5k first year... last posted in Jan and then the car for sale in Aug.. Most of the posts were about racing against other cars....

Put it this way, he tried to race/run me off the road in my G............ :dry:

I'll have to check it out to be honest, I know what u mean by the tints and the rims are worth over £2k according to that forum??

I don't mind the spats/kit as like it to be different...I'm only planning to keep it 2 years max as wanting a 911 long term (well in 2 years time) its just about the condition its in, and how it will sell...I'm just looking for a bargain!!

I'll have to check it out to be honest, I know what u mean by the tints and the rims are worth over £2k according to that forum??

I don't mind the spats/kit as like it to be different...I'm only planning to keep it 2 years max as wanting a 911 long term (well in 2 years time) its just about the condition its in, and how it will sell...I'm just looking for a bargain!!

Ruff racing wheels are not £2k, not even half that, do a search on ebay or UK sites...........your obviously set on buying it, just don't say we didn't warn you..............but hey, as long as your happy with it.... :)

for me it doesn't have GT pack.

wheels in general for that certain age or even newer cars are always going to have marks. but can be touched up

the side skirts, kits etc. in general with higher mileage probably via motorway driving will be just stone chips etc. but again can be tidied up.

interior, if you go for a non GT pack, excuse for custom leather ;-) and carbon fibre parts for the dash.

so at the right price you could still add a bit to this exterior kitted one ;-)

Very true p1tse, its about having the time and effort to do so....at xmas time u want the car ready like a xmas tree!! :teeth:

Tazzi still selling his gt pack with nismo which looks a good option...will still check hass121's later today in solihull.

tell us how you get on at the black solihull one.

i like the nismo kit minus the rear spoiler.

would be ok, if it was with Forced Induction, but bit OTT for me now on a standard output car. (for ownership that is)

the pre facelift interior is a little bit drab to be fair, so you could always spruce it up with carbon fibre or colour coding. but it's not as bad with the alezan interior which i like and goes well with gun metal or black. so that's my option.

but the blue is my favourtie colour though.