Zed...any one know any info about it??

verma

Hey all, went to see the car earlier, hadn't been cleaned, ownder couldn't find the keys to show me interior and start engine, fonr tbumper needs respraying and alloys need refurbing...uurr apart from that it was ok :lol: Owner said hes open to offers, nothing silly and hasnt got time to fix problems before he sells...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all, went to see the car earlier, hadn't been cleaned, ownder couldn't find the keys to show me interior and start engine, fonr tbumper needs respraying and alloys need refurbing...uurr apart from that it was ok :lol: Owner said hes open to offers, nothing silly and hasnt got time to fix problems before he sells...

W T F ???????

Hope you didn't travel far! Ditch it now!

This the black one?

Yeah the black one with the nismo v2 kit....I'm put off with 350zed to be honest now lol

I want to look at a CLEAN black/silver gt to be honest...not finding the keys was bad, to be honest he had a civic type S, bentley and his corvette outside too....

You were warned!

Maybe instead of looking for a 'bargain' look for a good example at a sensible price.

We would all love to get a bargain unfortunately if it's cheap, it's usually for a reason.

The boy sounds like a complete muppet and is obviously not interested in selling it.

I would try the classifieds here. Ok, the vehicles might not be on your doorstep however they are likely to enthusiast owned and cared for to a higher level.

You were warned!

Maybe instead of looking for a 'bargain' look for a good example at a sensible price.

We would all love to get a bargain unfortunately if it's cheap, it's usually for a reason.

The boy sounds like a complete muppet and is obviously not interested in selling it.

I would try the classifieds here. Ok, the vehicles might not be on your doorstep however they are likely to enthusiast owned and cared for to a higher level.

+1

Superbly put Stew :thumbs:

If i was selling mine it would probably be slightly above market value, but at the end of the day you get what you pay for ;)

What did I tell you? He's a complete tool and the car is a @*!# tip.

I did warn you...................... :blush:

it's bad enough seeing car adverts with rubbish, cans, food wrappers in the picture and not even been cleaned with dirt on exterior and interior.

but for a physical sell, going there, that must be the worst, can't find key to open it up!

to be fair it could be a good potential buy, at a low low price and then the savings you could spruce it up.

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16881&highlight=

Don't know the member (1 post) but ticks a lot of boxes!

Link doesnt work stew? I'm looking at a bargain as time of the year and the ressesion, prices have dropped on 350zeds and people are finding it hard to sell so why not take advantage of it? Look at house prices, people with surplus £ are coming in with silly offers, its the same with cars...and I wont be going for that zed unless he really dropped the price..I like him haven't got the time to polish it upto showroom condiion.

Must be removed as it was a first post.

I wasn't having a go. It's your money and your choice. All I was saying is that a lot of desperate people are offloading the Zed at knock down money. Auto trader is full of scabby imports and cars that aren't cared for. Due to the sheer number of cars available why not seek out a CHERISHED example from a forum member. It might still be a good deal but more than likely better condition than others for sale in the classifieds.

It's your decision, this is a public forum and I feel I'm trying to help you get the best Zed experience you can. It's up to you if you read the posts or not.

Good luck!

I wasn't having a go. It's your money and your choice. All I was saying is that a lot of desperate people are offloading the Zed at knock down money. Auto trader is full of scabby imports and cars that aren't cared for. Due to the sheer number of cars available why not seek out a CHERISHED example from a forum member. It might still be a good deal but more than likely better condition than others for sale in the classifieds.

It's your decision, this is a public forum and I feel I'm trying to help you get the best Zed experience you can. It's up to you if you read the posts or not.

Good luck!

Stew I completley understand and got respect for people on the forums and listen to all, thats why I registered as I know 'most' users know their stuff, thus one of the reasons I asked about this vehicle, got a response (negative one) and u lot turned out to be correct...thats why I didn't take a deposit with me :D

Good luck!

Stew I completley understand and got respect for people on the forums and listen to all, thats why I registered as I know 'most' users know their stuff, thus one of the reasons I asked about this vehicle, got a response (negative one) and u lot turned out to be correct...thats why I didn't take a deposit with me :D

I'm sorry mate but anyone who takes photo's of a dirty car (in the rain) and is more interested in getting in others cars (that his parents own) into the shots should be avoided like the plague.

When I sell my cars, i clean the car to within an inch of its life, find a nice location, takes dozens of pics and write a comprehensive ad leaving no stone unturned including service history details etc. Meaning that people turn up knowing exactly what the car is like and, usually, buy it.

:)