The Jockland Hoon 2009

Stew

Feel i have to clarify a few things. We had an old chalet that wasnt refurbished hence damp cold and wet which played on my chest. The others including Marts seemed a lot better than ours but by then we had decided to move out. The attitude we got from the owner left a lot to be desired when we asked to refund the rest of the stay money. So thats why we went for B & B . Chalet is good to see Mart with detailing spray at 07:30am on his zed!

:lol:

:thumbs:

I have called the chalet park and they have confirmed that every chalet has now been refurbed.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you want to call or should I. I have people drilling with nasty bits tomorrow morning so can do it tomorrow afternoon if you want :thumbs:

I'm working 12 hours tomorrow so yeah that would be cool, will pm you tomorrow to sort out cash :thumbs:

I will prob be staying in the challet park as well guys along with the mrs and I know a few others on here are thinking about it to :)

Hey glad your going on this one mate - be good to meet up again :thumbs:

I'm sure the Chalet will be fine for everyone dont worry folks! :D Top tip though - if your staying in the town bring a torch with you as the walk down to the Chalet bit its pitch black!

Maybe Andy can park his Red Zed at the entrance as a guide! :lol::p

Just found out that Doug is going to be offshore for this, so I think I'm going to have to drop out :byebye: Damn offshore rotas!!

and why does that stop you from going ?!?! :thumbdown:

Strictly speaking it doesn't. But (1) bit daunting coming along to something like this on my own hardly knowing anyone, especially so considering overnight stays (chalet for one?! lol), and (2) I'd feel a bit mean knowing that he's missing out....

Just found out that Doug is going to be offshore for this, so I think I'm going to have to drop out :byebye: Damn offshore rotas!!

Strictly speaking it doesn't. But (1) bit daunting coming along to something like this on my own hardly knowing anyone, especially so considering overnight stays (chalet for one?! lol), and (2) I'd feel a bit mean knowing that he's missing out....

CARA! You are on my must meet list! (yes another list..........) You have to come! We can sort something out with chalets or B&B i'm sure! You won't be on your own - you can fag hag with me!

CARA! You are on my must meet list! (yes another list..........) You have to come! We can sort something out with chalets or B&B i'm sure! You won't be on your own - you can fag hag with me!

Think you two should get your names down for chalet sharing :thumbs:

Now where's my long mac.