Wales Oct 2008 Pics and Comments

martinmac

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many stunning pictures, definitely a few calendar shots in there.

Great photo's :)

Love the bottom one :thumbs:

Me too! :teeth:

+ 1 Chris!! Also the action shots with all the water splumming [new English word, lol) around the back of the two cars!!! Droplets and all!!! B)

Awesome pics. Surely some more calander contenders there!

Shame dud brakes put a stop on me attending. Both Jayne and myself were gutted. The road tax being due was the final straw... :dry:

So many stunning pictures, definitely a few calendar shots in there.

Great photo's :)

Love the bottom one :thumbs:

Me too! :teeth:

+ 1 Chris!! Also the action shots with all the water splumming [new English word, lol) around the back of the two cars!!! Droplets and all!!! B)

Waiting for Tilly to hopefully submit if for the calendar to up my chances of getting a photo in it :thumbs:

Hey everyone, this is the first chance ive had to post, so a huge THANKS to Dave, Martin and everyone else involved for organising yet another fab drive out to Bala and beyond. We loved every minute, it really was a perfect day in all respects. Thanks also to Big Phil for our drinks with lunch, will be in touch soon :thumbs: Cant wait for the next one, these drives just seem to get better and better B) Great pics everyone, there are some crackers!!!!!

IMG_1580.jpg

IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_1616.jpg

IMG_1618.jpg

IMG_1623.jpg

IMG_1648.jpg

IMG_1667.jpg

IMG_1674.jpg

IMG_1675.jpg

IMG_1676.jpg

IMG_1680.jpg

IMG_1681.jpg

IMG_1684.jpg

IMG_1688.jpg

IMG_1689.jpg

IMG_1692.jpg

IMG_1698.jpg

IMG_1699.jpg

IMG_1725.jpg

IMG_1730.jpg

IMG_1736.jpg

IMG_1743.jpg

IMG_1747.jpg

IMG_1751.jpg

IMG_1764.jpg

IMG_1765.jpg

IMG_1767.jpg

IMG_1770.jpg

IMG_1771.jpg

IMG_1775.jpg

IMG_1776.jpg

IMG_1779.jpg

Great pictures tilly and sam, was waiting for yours, you have got some great ones of my car, thanks.

I'm still waiting for the camera man! aka Dan to pull his finger out and email me the photos he took of the day, will post them once i get them.

Adrian

I'm still waiting for the camera man! aka Dan to pull his finger out and email me the photos he took of the day, will post them once i get them.

Cheeky bugger....

I've uploaded my photos to flickr, you can view them here:

It was a great day out, the weather turned out good for it too :)

Fab pictures as always Sam ! Well done with your exams btw! :thumbs:

Who's gonna take pictures next year when your driving a Zed! :lol:

Tilly I really like that fancy front bumper and all the work on your car - you cant really appreciate it online as much when you see it in the flesh! B)

Think I wont bother with my camera anymore just concentrate on just chatting and boring people at the next meets instead - and pinch everyone else's pictures they are just superb! :thumbs::teeth:

As always Tilly B)B), the young man certainly has an eye for photography :thumbs:

Can we tempt you to come on the jockland hoon next year? cause if you think the Welsh scenery is fantastic then wait till you see the highlands B)

+1 in both respects :thumbs:..... and give Adam some competition ;)