My 350Z, arrived yesterday :-)

Adriank

05 plate in the dreaded orange lol, exactly what i wanted, has a nismo intake of some kind and nismo exhaust too :-)

As soon as i drove it i knew it had to be mine, had a DC5 Honda Integra Type-R and a John Cooper Works Mini Cooper S before, this is very different, all the low down pull. Loving it so far!

Dont love filling up the fuel tank tho!

Some pics below:-

Photo0024.jpg

Photo0025.jpg

Photo0026.jpg

Photo0028.jpg

Photo0030.jpg

See some of you at the wales meet!

Adrian

Nice mate, looks in really good condition :thumbs:

I'm still trying to work out my route to Wales.. Basically if I come via Newbury its an extra 25 miles for me which makes my total 195 there instead of 170, not much in it tbh so could possibly meet you at Granada services at some horrific time of the morning.. :scare:

Hello & Welcome :D

Looks like you've got a Nismo S-Tune panel filter and Nismo Weldina exhaust (you can check under the car at the back left of the rear box for the little plate with Weldina on it) - nice little bonuses as others have said. I ha both too. The exhaust sounds great and the polished rear box looks stunning from behind - keep it clean n shiny! B)

• 1 month later...