A few teaser pics

xStric9x

Looking good Mike, so there wont be any change in sound from the Hoon ;)

:teeth: Will do a full write up though as said :thumbs: Good or bad.

Can't wait and very excited as i don't know what to expect, although if its going to sound as good as it looks then i will be a very happy person :thumbs:

looks really nice.... the exhaust tips look like something milltek or blueflame would produce...but as u said it has no name....hopefully you'll be able to get a vid of the sound for us aswell

-ho

ps im jealous of this exhaust talk... still waiting for mine and its been like 12 weeks if not more :surrender:

Worth the wait though :thumbs:

Exhaust is now on and once its bedded in i will let you know what it sounds like :thumbs:

002-3.jpg

001-5.jpg

004-4.jpg

007-3.jpg

008-2.jpg

005-4.jpg

The fitting took 15mins in total as there was no messing around and was a perfect fit, as you can see it looks pretty sweet on the car and is probably one of the finest exhausts i've seen on a zed.

Very nice! B)

Once a name has been sorted, how much will these be? I could be very tempted! How is it sounding at the mo?

Phil will be along with shortly with prices, sound at the mo....on start up it ticks over like an oem and its not until you get to about 4k rpm which is when the noise kicks in.

Will get Bec to drive tomorrow and i will follow this will hopefully give me a better feel for the sound and maybe i could compare it with another kind of after market zorst.

I've now done about 90 miles in it and its just beggining to have a slight purr at lower revs although still quite quiet.

So at the moment it is much quieter than the nismo and hasn't quite got the throaty rumble most after market zorsts have although i do need to give it another 100 miles before i can come to a true conclusion :thumbs:

it looks the dogs mike B)

It really does Paul and even better in the flesh, even if it doesn't end up with the noise i expected after it is totally bedded in i am more than chuffed with it :thumbs: Was thinking of going down the high flow cat road as part of my modifying plans anyway, but as others have said..it needs to have done a few hundred miles before i get a true sound.

Well i've been following Bec for a while today and what i can say is that it sounds very nismo like B) the volume maybe needs to be turned up a little but i'm sure that will come as its getting louder everytime i drive it :thumbs:

Has definitely got the low boom of a nismo, and at one point Bec was three cars in front of me and buried her right foot, i could hear it loud and clear B)

I'm more than sure this is going to be a top seller as visually it is stunning and the sound is beginning to match its looks.

The fit is absoulutely spot on with no heating of any brackets or pipes involved.

At this moment in time i'm 95% happy and that will increase when and if the volume increases

As you guys have twigged the zorst comes from ESR and i was asked if i would give feedback from this new system whether that be good or bad, i'm more than pleased with it but be rest assured i would written negative feed back if i wasn't happy with anything.

So from me :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Ps I think this could sound louder than the nismo if the volume keeps inceasing as it is at the moment, and i will post on this thread again at the end of the week for an update.