A few teaser pics

xStric9x

that is exactly the same as my exhaust! :yahoo: bought it at jae so does that mean mine was the first in the country? i got it from invo auto they are really good quality, fit lovely and sound great just a bit deeper than standard

mine has that different colour in the middle too where its got hot :D love it!

that is exactly the same as my exhaust! :yahoo: bought it at jae so does that mean mine was the first in the country? i got it from invo auto they are really good quality, fit lovely and sound great just a bit deeper than standard

yep yours was the first, only two exist at the moment, hopefully not the case shortly.

Colour is the same now thanks to autosol B):thumbs:

Colour is the same now thanks to autosol

sweet will try that next time i clean it :thumbs:

hope your enjoying yours mate, got my girlfriend to give it some welly the other day so i could here it from the outside, sounds quite beastie :D

I did the same bud :lol: and yeah did sound nice :thumbs:

• 3 months later...
I've been waiting to see what the outcome of this zorst is as I'e got my pen & cheque book poised for a purchase, but wanted to see what you made of it first????

Any feedback from the last couple of months??

Hope you're both enjoying the zorsts :)

I'm pretty certain with the ESR/bigphil sitaution (closing down) that this will not be happening now mate :surrender:

I've been waiting to see what the outcome of this zorst is as I'e got my pen & cheque book poised for a purchase, but wanted to see what you made of it first????

Any feedback from the last couple of months??

Hope you're both enjoying the zorsts :)

I'm pretty certain with the ESR/bigphil sitaution (closing down) that this will not be happening now mate :surrender:

+1

This zorst was designed for phil at ESR and unfortunatly there will be only 2 ever made.