WHAT DO YOU THINK...SOME OF YOU MAY RECOGNIZE THIS CAR.

ZMANALEX

Please get rid of those stickers!!!!!!!!!!!:blush:

+1 :)

:thumbdown: -1

Alex tracks/races this car, as well as using it on the road, so the stickers reflecting the changes he has carried out are quite appropriate IMO. Seeing the car in the flesh (which I don't think Sarnie or Pimm have) will fully reveal what this roadster is all about - see pic below to give you some idea of the extensive engine mods that include one-off engine internals, and mapping courtesy of Abbey Motorsport.

P1040229.jpg

The car is remains perfectly useable on the road and as those who rode shotgun with Alex will reveal it has some serious grunt whilst the noise it makes is simply the best I have ever heard a ZED make. :thumbs:

Oh, and the bonnet suits it fine - more important, a little less weight means a little more go :)

Alex tracks/races this car, as well as using it on the road, so the stickers reflecting the changes he has carried out are quite appropriate IMO. Seeing the car in the flesh (which I don't think Sarnie or Pimm have) will fully reveal what this roadster is all about - see pic below to give you some idea of the extensive engine mods that include one-off engine internals, and mapping courtesy of Abbey Motorsport.

P1040229.jpg

The car is remains perfectly useable on the road and as those who rode shotgun with Alex will reveal it has some serious grunt whilst the noise it makes is simply the best I have ever heard a ZED make. :thumbs:

Oh, and the bonnet suits it fine - more important, a little less weight means a little more go :)

Same weight as the OEM. ;)

[Oh, and the bonnet suits it fine - more important, a little less weight means a little more go :)

Same weight as the OEM. ;)

Didn't know that - I remember now that Alex said it would help the engine cooling - so perhaps that will help the 'go' factor? :surrender:

P1040229.jpg

So whats your point?

I appreciate what a beast the car is, but that doesn't mean it needs to advertise every manufacturer that contributed a part via tacky Saxo esque stickers imo. Ruins the aesthetics of what is an amazing car imo. :)

Bonnet looks great :thumbs:

The stickers that are missing are those that are needed to race !

I don't know a race series that would allow entry without MSA safety stickers (plus hareness, full roll cage etc ).... except maybe club sprints ?

Which race series is this car in ?