Not long now...

Looks pretty much identical to the one at the very top of the page :) I shall take some pics tomorrow! :D

Nismo exhaust, sounds superb! Few things I've noticed though that you're all probably very used to...

Washer jets on the wiperstalks very neat.

Full beam light on the dashboard, HOW BRIGHT?! Does this double up as a replacement front bulb as well, I soon learnt the nack of driving it with 1 hand in the way of the light at all times :D

Is there just the 1 cup holder on passenger side or do I get one as well ? :)

Looks pretty much identical to the one at the very top of the page :) I shall take some pics tomorrow! :D

Nismo exhaust, sounds superb! Few things I've noticed though that you're all probably very used to...

Washer jets on the wiperstalks very neat.

Full beam light on the dashboard, HOW BRIGHT?! Does this double up as a replacement front bulb as well, I soon learnt the nack of driving it with 1 hand in the way of the light at all times :D

Just one cup holder ;)

:)

Stop looking at it!

Look at the road!

The newer models ones have the roll away holders in front of the gear lever, not like our older models ones. Think of it this way, that means it's out of reach when driving, so your hands are on the steering wheel. ;)

CongratZ and we'll look forward to seeing the pics!!!! :D