What is the bloody point!!

Beavis

Of car detailing? Spend hours and lots of money on products doing it only to drive a mile for it to be dirty again because it is always pissing down :rant:

Just about had enough of this country's weather, and if i hear one more person say "we will have an indian summer" i will go mad :rant::rant::rant:

You can't plan anything everything is rained off its a complete joke. :rant:

Think i am going to pack up and leave can't stand living in this perpetual gloom much longer. :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Thats better i have let off some steam :lol:

Of car detailing? Spend hours and lots of money on products doing it only to drive a mile for it to be dirty again because it is always pissing down :rant:

Just about had enough of this country's weather, and if i hear one more person say "we will have an indian summer" i will go mad :rant::rant::rant:

Think i am going to pack up and leave can't stand living in this perpetual gloom much longer. :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Never heard that term before :wacko:Indian summer? Does that involve people peeing in a near by lake whilst others wash themselves, dodgy curries and fathers trying to sell their daughters in exchange for a donkey, whilst the sun shines down drying your Sahries whilst Beavis does his Bollywood dance whilst chomping on several popadoms and riding on a camel called ramit???? Must be a northern thing :lol::headhurt: Get your Turban on Beavis, Im sure an Indian summer is just round the corner :lol:;)

What the hell you putting in the milk Jay :lol:

Jay's baaacck!! :lol::p Must be sniffing too much paint from his latest project. :lol::p

Martin any chance you can get that tug boat of yours and move this country a 1000 miles south? :lol:

Will look into the cost and get back to you. Just looking at shipping costs at the moment :dry:

http://www.zclub.org.nz/forum.php

:lol::lol: You might need a few tugs to pull the UK this far. :lol::p:yahoo:

Oh, by the way Beavis, it's only the 3rd day of spring, sun is shinning, it's 20 degrees, lol but we had 3 solid months of rain, massive landslips. Might need a bit of the UK to make up for that whats been washed away. :lol: On the upside show and race season is here!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

Box the Zeddy up and send it over to NZ I'll look after it over your autumn & winter for you. :p You won't find a more generous offer than that. :lol:

Never heard that term before :wacko:Indian summer? Does that involve people peeing in a near by lake whilst others wash themselves, dodgy curries and fathers trying to sell their daughters in exchange for a donkey, whilst the sun shines down drying your Sahries whilst Beavis does his Bollywood dance whilst chomping on several popadoms and riding on a camel called ramit???? Must be a northern thing :lol::headhurt: Get your Turban on Beavis, Im sure an Indian summer is just round the corner :lol:;)

:surrender:

Your one messed up guy Jay, though i guess this is a southern thing :p

Best day of the week they said today was :wacko: