Azure 350Z carjacked!!!

Digsy

Anyone on here?

Keep a look out for the car

Police hunt fake crash carjackers

A man from Manchester had his car hijacked by three masked men after pulling over to exchange insurance details following a crash in Blackpool.

The 32-year-old driver stopped after his Nissan 350z was clipped by a Ford Mondeo on a roundabout on School Road.

Three men, wearing balaclavas and wielding hammers, then forced him out of the vehicle and drove away.

The incident happened on Sunday at 2130 BST. Lancashire Police are appealing for witnesses.

Left stranded

The victim had been driving towards Manchester when the two cars collided on the roundabout at the top of School Road, between South Shore and St Annes.

He was left stranded on the side of the road by his attackers.

Police say the stolen azure blue Nissan and the dark-coloured Mondeo were seen heading towards junction one of the M55 motorway.

DC Alan Quanbrough, of Lancashire Police, said: "We are very keen to speak to anyone who may have witnessed this incident or who may have any further details relating to it."

:scare::surrender:

PS Thanks to the chap I nicked this off on the OC. :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:scare: It gets worse by the day. There is a blue one that I see around Blackpool but they arent on the forum. Normally driven by a lady.

So what do you do then, not stop :wacko:

Stop, let them get out and see if they have baseball bats or balaclavas and if so floor it... Or jump out of the car with your 9 mm and pop a cap in their ass....

Hey guys!!

I unfortunately need to put my hand up and say it was me and it was without a doubt the most traumatic and horrible experience I've ever been through. I don't ever want to go through that again and nor would I wish it on my worst enemy.

I was going to post last night but tbh I didn't really want to go back over it right then. Feeling a bit better and far less twitchy today though.

The police have suggested that it may be doing the rounds on stolen plates so if anyone has had plates stolen recently please send me a PM or contact DC Quanbrough on 01253 604018.

I really hope they catch the b**tards, I don't want anyone to have to go through that.

The only positive I'm taking out of it right now is that I'm not laid in a hospital bed, or worse.

If anyone bumps into you the best advice I can give you is don't stop.

yes remembered liams case,

glad your ok Andy, that's the most important thing. ANything we can do to help

I would imagine a azure Z would stick out like a saw thumbs so hopefully it will be picked up soon. Prob get pulled over myself. TBO i hope i do. At least I know that the police are trying to do something about it. :)

I've put an announcement up for any info to contact the police

Hey guys!!

I unfortunately need to put my hand up and say it was me and it was without a doubt the most traumatic and horrible experience I've ever been through. I don't ever want to go through that again and nor would I wish it on my worst enemy.

I was going to post last night but tbh I didn't really want to go back over it right then. Feeling a bit better and far less twitchy today though.

The police have suggested that it may be doing the rounds on stolen plates so if anyone has had plates stolen recently please send me a PM or contact DC Quanbrough on 01253 604018.

I really hope they catch the b**tards, I don't want anyone to have to go through that.

The only positive I'm taking out of it right now is that I'm not laid in a hospital bed, or worse.

If anyone bumps into you the best advice I can give you is don't stop.

Bloody hell mate, sorry to hear that!!!!! :surrender: