just bought a bmw 135i!!!

S1 HNK

well a slight spin on the truth but my brother has just bought it and ive put some money towards it so i can use it when i need 4 seats (albeit two very small rear seats)

i appreciate its looks are a bit marmitey :lol: but what an awesome car, its got all the bmw performance upgrades on it so it looks identical to this apart from the black bonnet.

BMW_Serie_1_tii_Concept-02.jpg

3.0 litre, straight six, twin turbo. 306bhp and 295lb ft in a little rear wheel drive chassis makes for some impressive figures, it pulls hard and handles beautifully.

tuning potential is good too being a turbo, it has the bmw performance exhaust and intake so hopefully will be over 310bhp already and with a chip it sees easily 350bhp ++

personally i see it as a mini m3 which is no bad thing!!

anyway pick it up next weekend so ill get some pics of the actual car then.

cheers,

Great car imo B)

Me and the Mrs nearly bought this at the wwekend:

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/ww ... x_mileage=

Asking too much money though at the minute.......

:scare: For her to drive I hope! TBH I think the cabrio looks pretty gay, particularly with those red seats. :surrender:

Of course for her to drive, 3.0l 300bhp aint bad for a birds car, plus it has four seats and a boot ;)

The price is not far off list though as there are very few of them about.. :dry:

Great car imo B)

:scare: For her to drive I hope! TBH I think the cabrio looks pretty gay, particularly with those red seats. :surrender:

Of course for her to drive, 3.0l 300bhp aint bad for a birds car, plus it has four seats and a boot ;)

The price is not far off list though as there are very few of them about.. :dry:

But 30k :scare::wacko:

Great car imo B)

But 30k :scare::wacko:

Which is why I ain't bought it ;)

I told him to call us when he is willing to accept my offer. Theres nothing else out there that ticks as many boxes as this for my Mrs :thumbs:

i really like it.... i think its the size a bmw 3 series should be but obviously with time everything gets bigger.... but i think its a nice car especially in alpina white... think your bruvs made a good choice mate and no doubt its residuals will be awesome..

-ho

Residuals seem to be great at the moment, there's only 15 soft tops on autotrader across the whole country. :surrender:

They are a quick tool, but even with the performance upgrades they are a little soft for the track. Its as quick as a zed (if not quicker) and easier to live with everyday but the non turbo handles better (alloy block makes it alot lighter in the nose than the iron block turbo).

yeah you are right its not as hardcore as you may think but actually for the roads round me its perfect, a serious a-b tool! definitely quicker than the Zed, not as good looking i might add but i think its a great car. as i said in the first post you either like the looks or hate it which is why it divides opinion so much.

i really like it.... i think its the size a bmw 3 series should be but obviously with time everything gets bigger.... but i think its a nice car especially in alpina white... think your bruvs made a good choice mate and no doubt its residuals will be awesome..

-ho

Totally with you there, had an E30 in the past, 3 series went a bit supersized after that. They still look small in America :)

LOL... I had one trying to play with me on the way home from work this evening. Unfortunately for him I was driving the '03 350 -- he bit off a little more than he could chew.

I think it is a nice looking car, and not bad in the quickness department when I held back and let him get a little head start before I kicked the boost. LOL... he must have had his driving music a bit loud and couldn't hear that funny turbojet sound from the 350. He's probably still trying to figure out how that Z car blew his doors off.