UMPC ADVICE

Zedrush

Hi guys, Im on the look out for an ultra mobile pc, one which has a nice keyboard, good battery life and wireless with 3g would be great. keyboard is important as plan to type alot and dont want to have to be punching letters in on non springy keys.

Do any of you guys out there use any umpc's? Im looking at the HTC SWIFT but battery life says less than 2 hours.

htcswift.jpg

Looked at an Eeepc today, look OK and improved from the early ones....

Was thinking how hard it would be to fit the screen into the upper cubby, take the screen to bits, mod the screen connection ribbon, hide the keyboard / main unit behind the screen and and connect a large harddrive via one of the USB's and then add a bluetooth dongle for a bluetooth keyboard....

Would just ned to sort out the power issue!

Roberts your mothers brother and you have an incar eeepc....! (Off to the drawing board!)

Looked at an Eeepc today, look OK and improved from the early ones....

Was thinking how hard it would be to fit the screen into the upper cubby, take the screen to bits, mod the screen connection ribbon, hide the keyboard / main unit behind the screen and and connect a large harddrive via one of the USB's and then add a bluetooth dongle for a bluetooth keyboard....

Would just ned to sort out the power issue!

Roberts your mothers brother and you have an incar eeepc....! (Off to the drawing board!)

I was thinking of just connecting an EEEPC up to my car pc setup rather than the laptop I'm currently using. Think it would work nicely ;)