hello!

Hi all, got a 350z pearl black 2007 gt roadster a few weeks ago, having owned a type-r for a few years. Absolutely loving it - it's an amazing car. I'm seriously considering a nismo exhaust soon... is bigphil the guy to speak to and will there be a performance increase?

Cheers!

media.jpg

very nice.

Big Phil is very good for sourcing parts in the UK. JDM Performance and Envy are also good.

Adam at Z1 Auto is also very good for importing.

Nismo exhaust is great (there are others available) unfortunately the ECU cancels out most modifications.

It's worth it for the noise though! :teeth:

Pass.....

Nissan can be quite arsey depending on the dealership. There are others with 07 and 08 cars with modifications so not sure how they get on.

It might be worth speaking to the dealership.

Welcome aboard, mate! :thumbs:

Nice looking Zed. Is Pearl what they call the black now? (Has previously been Kuro and Ebisu. :wacko: )

If you have a problem which could possibly be connected with the exhaust the NMGB will try to avoid the claim. It may be a Nismo exhaust but it isn't an approved extra in the UK (too loud apparently) so they will treat it like any mod. :dry:

Cheers! Black pearl is an option which is mixed differently so that it changes slightly depending on how you look at it...

I think it makes the car look glossy.

Another one for you - which oil do you recommend? I know the handbook says 5w-30 but I couldn't find this at Halfrauds... would 0w-40 be acceptable or should I find a supplier for the 5w-30?

Thanks

What happened to your Z - did you get something else instead?

I'm getting the impression that a few peeps have done the Type-R to 350Z route... I guess once you go Jap you never go back! B)

Some go to Aus........ ^^^^^^^^

What happened to your Z - did you get something else instead?

I'm getting the impression that a few peeps have done the Type-R to 350Z route... I guess once you go Jap you never go back! B)

Yip as stew says, some go to Aus... Oz :teeth:

Punto (Sporting :teeth: ) > Type R > 350Z > Monaro VXR (HSV GTO to those in the know, but Sarnie will always call it a Vauxhall :lol:) ..... next, who knows

It sounds like this... http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... highlight=