Bose Sub cover

dcash5

Yes you can, they are symmetrical ;)

Does that mean that you could get a passenger side cubby door from Nissan and fit it to the driver's side on cars (like mine) that don't have a sub, thus creating another accessible storage space?

Does that mean that you could get a passenger side cubby door from Nissan and fit it to the driver's side on cars (like mine) that don't have a sub, thus creating another accessible storage space?

Correct, I have done it myself ;)

Great - any idea how much it costs?

Great - any idea how much it costs?

Not sure in all honesty. I picked up mine as an eBay bargain! Might be worth speaking to the chap who is breaking the Z in Ireland as he might be able to help out :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...