Finally getting one

Hi all, after months of pondering what to get i finally decided on the Z. I currently have a Civic VTI which has lived with me for many years. Hopefully will keep both as these running costs do seem like they can hurt, but hey thats teh choice we make right..

Having instantly fallen for the Z as soon as i testdrove at Nissan, i did find it hard to walk away, i think it was the thought of about 3k premium over a private sail that clinched it. Im looking at either a 54 or an 05 GT preferably in the gun metal colour with the black leather.

If i get it in time will hopefully take it to JAE.

Anyway bye for now, hopefully the next message will have my new car details :thumbs:

Right went and test drove earlier am picking it up tomorrow afternoon. This was the advert.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/667587.htm

Car drove really well. A couple of stonechips on the front and a tiny scratch on the passenger door. Turned out that its actually having the p1 and the 2 new tires tomorrow but he didn't expect to sell it so quick having only put it up on Monday. What does everyone think?

Well well well what can say. Having seen the guys face when i picked it up last night in the rear view mirror i couldnt resist to rev it slightly. Truely love it, would have posted on here last night but as you can expect i was getting to her, and the fuel guage very well!

If it drys out today i will get out and clean her up a bit and get some pics. Not looking very promising at the mo.

All i can really say is :yahoo: !!!!!!!!!!!!!