Japan North 2008 Pics/Aftermath.

Beavis

Just a few pics from yesterdays meet. B)

DSC_0001-2.jpg

DSC_0003-1.jpg

DSC_0004-1.jpg

DSC_0005-2.jpg

DSC_0014-1.jpg

A kerbed GT-R rim :dry::surrender:

DSC_0006-1.jpg

GT-T engine bay

DSC_0011.jpg

Not impressed with the standard of Jubilee clip used :dry: Not even put on the same way at least :surrender:

DSC_0012.jpg

I will post more pics up later when I can get the camera working.... :wacko:

Ah yes, the flags, the club has some large sail flags for advertising the club at shows, big thanks to Big Phil and ESR for their help with these, and Mike for the design work.

One point to note, an apology from me to Clarkie (I dinged his door, Dent Tec to do their stuff at my expense :blush: ).

Good to meet more members of the club, and I managed to do 443 miles on a tank of V-Power. :teeth: The round trip took about 6 hours of my weekend. :lol:

Rob - dont be so modest!

Have you forgotten your trophy? No blown fuses this time and it does sound excellent :thumbs:

Was good to catch up with everyone, and it was nice to see a decent enough turn out from clubs for what was a charity event afterall. A little lacking on the trader front, but Im sure the event will grow over time - though whether the site will be large enough to accomodate it we will have to see.

My TomTom took me the usual "Goat Path" way home, rather than conventional route - levely speed humps took another few mm off the bottom of the front lip, but not to worry.

Look forward to the next meet/event! :thumbs:

Hey Guys, The Zeds were looking SHIIIINEY!! :)

Nice turnout. the show was lacking some more trade stands and the space wasn't dished out as well as it could have been. Especially saying the LADs had twice the amount of space we had even though they had only half the cars.

Still on a positive note, overall it was pretty decent for Jamie to sort everything out. It was twice the size it was last year and its good to have something resembling a north show.

Congrats to H5 too! :)

Nice turn out and some good pics there :thumbs:

Interesting to see the increased bonnet opening on those ZEDs with the lifters as opposed to the standard stay - any issues in windy conditions using those as I am always wary of leaving the bonnet propped up on the standard stay? :wacko:

If anything it is more sturdy up on the lifters. But in the wind it still needs shutting to prevent it folding over the windscreen! :scare::headhurt:

It's more taking a chance to show off some bling! :teeth:

It is a lot more sturdy on the lifters - and you dont worry about leaving it in a bit of a breeze. Only if it gets strong would you want to shut it to avoid spraining.

In a light breeze with the standard lifter, I always thought it could lift off the strut and slam down, doing god knows what damage. Not a worry on the lifters and well worth the upgrade in my honest opinion.