dashboard cleaners

neo

Have been using a damp shammy leather and a little warm soapy water to clean the dashboard and other interior plastic panels but it really isn't cleaning it that well now after almost 4 years :blush:

which products would you recommend for cleaning the dash/interior plastics, don't really want a shiny finish tho ???

303 aerospace B)

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/interior/ ... d_366.html

303 Aerospace protectant

is THE LEADER in UV Screening Technology. 303 Aerospace Protectant really is like "SPF 40 Sunscreen ... For Your Stuff." Regular use gives 100% Prevention of UV caused slow-fade with regular use. No other "protectant" beautifies as intensely, protects as powerfully or lasts as long.

The World's Most Manufacturer-Recommended Product:

Because of its enduring cosmetic properties, the resistance of 303-treated surfaces to dust, soiling, and staining, its water repellency and unparalleled protective characteristics, manufacturers worldwide recommend 303 Aerospace Protectant.

303 Aerospace Protectant keeps UV-sensitive materials "like new" year after year.

Use on Rubber: Tires, neoprene, latex, door and trunk seals, weather-stripping, EPDM rubber roofs, CV boots, waders, wet suits. Vinyl: Convertible tops (and the clear vinyl windows), isinglass, marine seating, tonneau covers, car bras, covers, spa covers, pool covers. Inflatable boats: Hypalon, PVC and urethane blends. Gelcoat fiberglass: Boats, RV's, snowmobiles, jet ski's. Plastics, acrylics, polycarbonates: Lexan® and acrylic panels, windows, , windshields, covers. Carbon-fiber/resin composites: Fishing rods, "nude" bike frames. Finished leather: Upholstery, motorcycle leather, trim, tack, fine apparel. Pool & Patio: Plastic furniture (not fabric), pool inflatables, slides, covers. Sailcloth: Dacron® and monofilm.

• 2 weeks later...
I use those armour-all matt finish dash wipe things you get from Hellfrauds and then go over with a microfibre and it cleans it without looking like there's anything on it. :)

worked a treat, used 6 of them.........er they weren't exactly white when i'd finished, not cleaned the rear interior plastics in quite a while :blush:

I use a damp microfibre then I have pw25-l.jpg

+1 Brilliant stuff, not shiny either. :thumbs:

And smells like sweets when you are using it! :thumbs:

Get some of the SSR range then - they smell like Swizzels Double Lollies! :lol:

Stew, the SSR stuff is very very good. Just the right amount of cut to do exactly what it says on the tin. I used it on the new front end when I got it and it really did remove all the swirls. That, with the Diamond Glaze on top, was brilliant. :)

I've got the dash stuff too, I agree Mike, good stuff.