Road Trip to Stelvio Video #1

Nimrod

Awesome soundtrack B)

popcharger ?

standard exhaust ? nismo ?

good vid, superb road B)

Veilside Headers, Envy SS Sport Cats, NISMO cat back exhaust, Typhoon CAI, MREV2 Lower Collector, 5/16 spacer.

nice collection there, aren't the headers a PIA to fit :scare:

sounds sweet on the over run B) burbbles :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
First of a few video clips form recent trip to Stelvio

http://s294.photobucket.com/albums/mm95 ... SL350Z.flv

Hi,

Great video. I definitely want to do the same trip in the Z sometime.

If you don't mind me asking, how have you mounted your camcorder? It seems rock solid and picks up the sound very well. I want to get a mount for the car but no idea where to start.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Austin

Hi,

If you don't mind me asking, how have you mounted your camcorder? It seems rock solid and picks up the sound very well. I want to get a mount for the car but no idea where to start.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Austin

Hi Austin,

Bought mine on-line from Hague Camera Supports. Model ref SM1. www.cameragrip.co.uk.

It's the one in the left hand picture on the Home Page. It takes most camcorders and comes with an extension bar to cater for the larger camcorders and different orientation preferences. Have not tried it on the outside as yet but would expect good results. Might appear a bit cumbersome for some but it worked well and did not lose it's grip on the windscreen at all.

Cheers

Steve

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Austin

Hi Austin,

Bought mine on-line from Hague Camera Supports. Model ref SM1. www.cameragrip.co.uk.

It's the one in the left hand picture on the Home Page. It takes most camcorders and comes with an extension bar to cater for the larger camcorders and different orientation preferences. Have not tried it on the outside as yet but would expect good results. Might appear a bit cumbersome for some but it worked well and did not lose it's grip on the windscreen at all.

Cheers

Steve

Thanks for the info Steve :thumbs:

I think I'll order one up. As you mentioned it will work on the outside also which is a bonus.

Thanks again,

Austin