Finally a Hello!

Hello to all!

Have finally got the chance to put up a welcome post after being a member for a few months now.

Ive had a 55 plate black convertable with the black and orange seats for a year now and still love it! Have quite a few plans for it including putting on the nismo v2 bodykit thats been in my room for 6 months :scare:

Had a few problems along the way but managed to fix them myself as the local dealership ade things worse. I live near Sunderland in Houghton-le-Spring if anyone is near - i think I will have to get in touch with Phil for some things in the near future as he is very close which is handy.

I hope to beable to contribute allot in the future to a great site for info.

Thanks

Wez :thumbs:

Thanks for the quick and warm replies!!!

Ill get some pics up as soon as i can, will have to learn all the how 2's again!!! Used to be on the Hyundai Coupe forums for years, but will only post pics of that one when i get to know you all - as flaming will probabaly happen :lol: but still miss it!!!

Hi Phil, Ill take you up on that thanks! Used to go to Tunstall College during my apprenticeship so know where you are, only live in Shiney Row! Ill be after some wheels in the very near future so will give you a call, I want the Volk GTC in 19 inch, steadying myself for that price!!!!

Ive done a few little mods so far, ill write a brief list if anyone is interested and ones i want to do in the future! A supercharger was on the cards but think its time to pay debts and get a house instead!

:D

Welcome to the club :thumbs:

Pictures, mod lists, anything that lets us hear what you've been doing and for Sarnie to still tell you that you need spacers / new aerial!

The right wheels won't need spacers ;)

:welcome: Wez21

Its taken over 2 years for you to post!!!!!!!!!!!! :scare:

HAHA! Yes lurking a little, wanted to find more time to post a proper hello!

Again thanks for more welcome messages.

Mods so far are quite little but the cost soon adds up, but got a couple of bargains along the way. My best bargain was a brand new orange steering wheel with the stereo and cruise controls on, got off ebay for £120 when they are several hundred to buy, really easy to change and low and behold the wiring was already in for the controls to the stereo. Other mods;

S2000 aerial, z badge on cubby hole, alum. vent surrounds, mats in front and boot, cargo net, tinted windows, silver indicator bulbs, led side lights (not fitted yet), nismo CAI, purple Grounding Kit, Alu. oil cap, debadged Burger badge of rear, sure there is a few more but cant think at the mo.

:D