Ok enough teaseing, Audi R8 Photoshoot.

ARphotographs

Car looks great, but what on earth is that red thing on his number plate!?!? :headhurt:

Stunning car, stunning photos but I have to agree, the number plate design is a huge distraction…

Such a huge distraction he had to post twice :lol:

Nice pics as always Adam :thumbs:

Great pics,

but the more i see it, they more i think it isnt as special as i first thought. I was parked up next to one the other day, and to be honest. . .the Z looks pretty damn good. Prefer the rear of the R8 but really, side on, they look quite similar though the R8 IMO looks a little less agresive and feminine (streamlined/squashed)

that said, i wouldnt say no to a swap . . :D

J

My GFs neighbour has one. It's nice and much better in the flesh but they seem very colour dependent.

I wouldn't say no. I haven't driven one or been in one so couldn't say much more about them.

Good pics though Adam.

Great pics

As stew says they look better in the flesh & loads better in White with the carbon blade thingy

+1 , much much better in bright colours like white or silver and especially in the flesh. Would never buy a black one...

Thanks guys for all the comments,

The wee logo is his companies logo, but he wanted to keep his plates on, and not blank them on the web so people know its his car.

I like the white ones with black or carbon blades,

saw a red one with red blades and it looked like a tt.

thanks again folk :D

Some stunning pics uve done their adam! I kno exactly where that location is lol! Did you get anyone stopping and having a wee nosey? I love shoots in the rain! I defo wuld have one of these! Again well done adam :teeth:B)