The Dark Knight

Jay

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the Dark Knight has been out here for a couple of weeks, finally went to see it tonight. I can see why Ledger went off his little trolley. He certainly played the part very well, disturbingly so.

It was odd watching him in the first few sequences, knowing he's not here anymore, playing this utter psychopath.

Never been a fan of the earlier Batman movies - Batman Begins was the best of the bunch and average at best in my opinion. But decided to go see this as it was showing at the IMAX and is the first movie to have scenes shot using IMAX cameras.

All i can say is 'WOW!' regarding the scenes shot on IMAX - the size of the screen adds an amazing feeling of scale and immersion. Its a shame that the whole movie wasnt shot on IMAX.

The film was actually a lot better than i thought too (best Batman movie so far i'd say) but i felt it did drag a bit towards the end - after the Harvey Dent/Rachel/oil drums/incident.

Well worth checking out at the IMAX if you can - i look forward to whole movies being shot like this :teeth:

you dont mess with the zohan looks :lol::lol:

will have to see that B)

Dont bother mate its shite, no really... insulting drivel, It has its mildly funny moments but they are in the trailers!! :thumbdown:

Dark Knight....... AWESOME!!

One of the best bits was the jokers magic trick.... See this pencil....

:lol::lol:

you dont mess with the zohan looks :lol::lol:

will have to see that B)

Dont bother mate its shite, no really... insulting drivel, It has its mildly funny moments but they are in the trailers!! :thumbdown:

Dark Knight....... AWESOME!!

One of the best bits was the jokers magic trick.... See this pencil....

:lol::lol:

:thumbs: cheers , saves me the price of a 20 kilo tub of popcorn and a gallon of coke