1 X Set Of Bronze Nismo Lmgt4's In Stock

Gaz Walker

We have been lucky enough to acquire a set of 18" Bronze Nismo LMGT4's that are currently on back order in Japan with a 4 month wait. The wheels are 8.5 +25 offset front and 9.5 inch rear +30 offset.

We are offering these up for sale at £995 including Center caps, nuts and valves. Delivery for the set would be £20.

Nismo Bronze LM GT4:

DSCF4802.JPG

DSCF4804.JPG

DSCF4806.JPG

DSCF4808.JPG

DSCF4813.JPG

DSCF4814.JPG

Thanks

Kevin

they would look amazing on a orange 350, i am sooo tempted as i been looking for these in bronze for a while, but havnt seen them on a gunmetal Z and i dont wanna make a 1000 quid mistake.. anyone got any pics of these ( bronze ) on gunmetal, i can imagion it'd look sexy but i would need to see first. also, would the car need a drop to look good on these ?

they would look amazing on a orange 350, i am sooo tempted as i been looking for these in bronze for a while, but havnt seen them on a gunmetal Z and i dont wanna make a 1000 quid mistake.. anyone got any pics of these ( bronze ) on gunmetal, i can imagion it'd look sexy but i would need to see first. also, would the car need a drop to look good on these ?

MyZ.jpg

MyZ_2.jpg

MyZ_4.jpg

Dooooooooooooooo It :teeth:

lol, thats good of you to say sarnie, those wheels in the pics arnt the nismos are they ? they look like volks, they are my second option. only reason i thought this is because they dont have nismo wrote on the alloy, i cant imagion anyone out take it off, thanks for the pics tho, as it shows me the colour. give me a few days and i might contact envy.

lol, thats good of you to say sarnie, those wheels in the pics arnt the nismos are they ? they look like volks, they are my second option. only reason i thought this is because they dont have nismo wrote on the alloy, i cant imagion anyone out take it off, thanks for the pics tho, as it shows me the colour. give me a few days and i might contact envy.

I think they are rotas

I think you misunderstood my post.

Have a look in the traders section ;)

Seen a few pics of other gold/bronze alloys on whites and it looks ok.

Though never seen the Nismo's on one.

have a look on Google images, someones probs already done it.

Seen a few pics of other gold/bronze alloys on whites and it looks ok.

Though never seen the Nismo's on one.

have a look on Google images, someones probs already done it.

Just had a look thanks :thumbs: They're ok but poss not the right choice... I also wonder if getting 18's would look too small as the Nismo's don't go to the edge of the rim so look smaller as it is anyway!

*cough* adamz1 is selling a set of these for £850 *cough

Is that delivered with Tax from Adam? If its not am thinking they could be more expensive in the end than Envys price....

Oh and you could have the Envy ones tomorrow ;)

*cough* adamz1 is selling a set of these for £850 *cough

Is that delivered with Tax from Adam? If its not am thinking they could be more expensive in the end than Envys price....

Oh and you could have the Envy ones tomorrow ;)

Its delivered with tax ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Wanted to say a big thanks to Envy, love these wheels and IMO they suit the car. A lot less in your face than the summer wheels. Also thanks to Phil for all the driving around yesterday to sort out the swap. Not great pics but will get some better ones at Thurrock on Sunday.

id1002.jpg

id1001.jpg

OK Sarnie, go for it :lol: