Ebized has got some new wheels

Ebized

19" thanks Dave

Hmm decisions decisions - should I hold off buying my toyos and get the wheels with tyres instead now - well ahead of schedule and of course a lot more initial outlay or pay the credit card off first and be sensible? :headhurt::surrender:

19" thanks Dave

Hmm decisions decisions - should I hold off buying my toyos and get the wheels with tyres instead now - well ahead of schedule and of course a lot more initial outlay or pay the credit card off first and be sensible? :headhurt::surrender:

I was in the same boat as you are v recently stanski, i found that the way forwards is to get the wheels with tyres and not care :)

If you followed your head all the time you probably wouldnt be driving a zed now would you :p

the nice people at the bank dont mind at all if you take another month to pay off the credit card, the nice people at esr dont mind when you order stuff from them, everyones a winner? B)

yes I know what you mean- thanks for the extra bit of temptation there!!

I will keep the standard Rays for winter with toyos but put the Nismo's on for summer kind of thing?- even wear etc

Trouble is I need to clear the credit card first but buy some more furniture ? Just forked out for tax on the van - its just never ending - must resist be strong! :fool:

yes I know what you mean- thanks for the extra bit of temptation there!!

I will keep the standard Rays for winter with toyos but put the Nismo's on for summer kind of thing?- even wear etc

Trouble is I need to clear the credit card first but buy some more furniture ? Just forked out for tax on the van - its just never ending - must resist be strong! :fool:

Resistance is futile Stan :lol:

DSC_0013-1.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

Lets face it, the nismos are just bloomin' awesome on any colour zed! B)
Would look great on yours.... ;)

Are there any pics of Simons red nismo zed to show him? The zed that Simon smashed into armco when he had the ESP off and then claimed it was oil/black ice/water/marsh mellows :lol:

Lets face it, the nismos are just bloomin' awesome on any colour zed! B)
Would look great on yours.... ;)

Are there any pics of Simons red nismo zed to show him? The zed that Simon smashed into armco when he had the ESP off and then claimed it was oil/black ice/water/marsh mellows :lol:

Probably the pic that confimed my choice - Had this for ages:

Nismo.jpg

All in good time, all in good time..... :)