The next new member!

Hi everyone.

Just posting this to say hello to everyone and to introduce myself. My names Kevin (or Kev). I live just a little way from Norwich, Norfolk (the old fenland) and have just bought a 350z GT UK spec in blade silver.

It is an accident damaged example (one of the reasons i bought it) and have taken it on over the past few months as a project (and have a fair few left!) I haven't yet actully drove it which is quite frustrating (as it is quite a step up from my current car).

I thought i would join the forum now, as i was going to leave it until i finished, but what the heck, something to talk about, which im sure some of you will have an interest.

Anyway, Thanks to those who have already generously welcomed me, and many thanks to those (if any lol) who will in the future

Kev

lol. Yeah tried the t-cut, didn't work really :headhurt:

The part i am currently having a problem sourcing is a blade silver OSF headlight washer. Just encase anyone can help! Also have a headlight for sale if anyone needs one (i've put it up in the trading post)

I'm from a place not that far from Blakney. Nice place if i say myself.

Thanks for the welcomes and the good lucks. To answer any queries, the damage extends pretty much to the whole of the front end (but no chassis/engine damage, luckely). Was all the rad, AC compressor, core support, wings etc. Lucky its got that pretty strong (and expensive) slam panel (didn't think ally would be that strong!)

thanks madmarky, if you could let me know about that headlamp washer, that would be great!