Lowered with new wheels fitted

martinopy

I have them too. Same size wheels also. Think my offsets are slightly more aggressive perhaps.

Agree on the eibachs, not going to win a handling comp but a visual improvement over oem.

Very nice... where did you get the eibachs fitted? ...not that im going to NI, but i never trust local garages with replacing springs!

I got them done through a very good local mechanic who does a lot of work on rally cars. I know his work to be 100%. I certainly wouldn't trust it to someone i didn't know cos suspension is something you don't want an amateur doing.

definitely...

my brother and i lowered my mk3 golf years ago... but we didnt have spring compressors, so we were trying to do it with some threaded bar, spanners, and some cable ties!! Needless to say it almost killed us when the cable ties snapped, and the spring shot off the strut, smashed the garage lights and dented the tin roof!! I thought i'd broke my hand but it was just bruised.

Anyway, looks good buddy.