Edinburgh whistle stop guide! Just go there you will love it

stanski

Thanks for the info Jim - I checked that one the other week when I was researching - one of my prime concerns (sad I know) was to have the car parked out of sight and nearby - a lot of hotels in Edinburgh have on street parking or non at all - which for a Zed owner is not good? Just my thoughts but I think I walked past this one on my travels and it looked nice! :thumbs:

Good point - most of us avoid taking our cars into Edinburgh so wouldn't be an issue for us.

First photo is fab!! It could be anywhere in Europe. Love all the old buildings. Lol, for all the time I've spent in the UK & Europe, no time spent in Scottyland. Something to do next time. :)

The scottish highlands are quite similar to NZ bronzee, most people say scotland is the same as nz bar you guys have it slightly warmer! However wasnt the case when i was over there was bloody freezin :lol: Next time your in Europe you have to see ED as it has something for everyone :thumbs:

Great write up Stan and yet again some excellent pics :thumbs:

Jockland hoon and Edinburgh can be easily combined! That'll let you see a bit of the country and you'd have a great time!

:ninja:;)

You're happy and the mrs is delighted. everyones a winner! :teeth:

Bronzee next time your over the UK let us know I am sure a few of us can organise a run up there - I can be your Edinburgh guide! Failing that I can always PM you a few other photos to give you an idea - deliberatly not posted here dont want everyone falling asleep!

Scotland is the place - go for it, and yes it rains more in Manchester! :wacko:

Forgot to mention onw thing if you want a free City map /guide dont pay at the car parks - walk down the royal mile towards the Holyrood Palace - on the right you will evetually see a Mind and Soul type tree hugging shop maaaan -

they have free guides to pick up on the table outside - so I did! :thumbs:

Of course the first tree I spotted I went up and hugged and told it how lovely it looked or was that the Hungarian waitress? Hmm cant remember now? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Edinburgh Part 2 update soon - no talk of waitresses promise - just tourist stuff, places to eat , stay and for you shrewd money people some info on property and work in the area!

Btw big thanks for Stew and Jayne popping down on thursday had a good laugh nice of you to be there, oh THAT WOMAN Stew - I still feel sick now thinking about it :yuck::yuck::headhurt:

One last thing it may have rained anywhere else this week but it was cracking the flags in big E! :thumbs:

The last pic of the Z in the first post . . . whos is that?

I went for a holiday in Edinburgh on the weekend of June 14th and i saw that Z buzzing around! Got some pics as well . . .it looked tidy. Nice rear

Jamie

Which rear you talking about this one below:

jng2VvvrcS.jpg

or...

Bikini.jpg

:lol::lol: Sorry just being cheeky!!

No way man not even if you look the other way and stare at a pigs face will that image ever get any better!!!! :headhurt:

I think you better tell the viewers what we are talking about - they are bound to ask sooner or later - Mart will I know it!! No she was;nt Hungarian - well if she was then probably on the game!! :surrender:

Oh got some of that cider tonight - and even after a bottle of that it still does'nt dull the memory of that image!

• 3 weeks later...