Bolt Pattern: 5-112

Tire Size: 225/45-17

Weight: 26.0lbs.

OZ Canova 18":

Offset: 48mm

Tire Size: 225/40-18

Weight: 28.4lbs.

If they are 48mm on the offset then thats way out, you need to be looking at +22 ish. Also they look like they are available in a staggered fitment but I couldnt see anything bigger than a 9" for the rears...

IMO a nice set of volks look great on a Zed... CE28's maybe or something from the GT series? Right offsets and nice big 10.5 for the rear!

Or if you wanted to be different then a set of Gram Lights 57 Gt may cause a litle bit of envy...... Look amazing in the flesh....

IMO a nice set of volks look great on a Zed... CE28's maybe or something from the GT series? Right offsets and nice big 10.5 for the rear!

Or if you wanted to be different then a set of Gram Lights 57 Gt may cause a litle bit of envy...... Look amazing in the flesh....

He wouldn't want a set of CE28s :p Get a set of TE37s :)

Cant find 19" at the moment but did find this

OZ Canova 17":

Tire Size: 225/45-17

Weight: 26.0lbs.

OZ Canova 18":

Tire Size: 225/40-18

Weight: 28.4lbs.

If they are 48mm on the offset then thats way out, you need to be looking at +22 ish. Also they look like they are available in a staggered fitment but I couldnt see anything bigger than a 9" for the rears...

But Gram lights are £3k without tyres :blush:

Personally i dont like them, i think they are too harsh with the lines and doesnt suit the car. However Lexx did something different and it works so well! The only way to know is for someone to photoshop them onto a car for you. Or buy them and risk it ;)