Ok will complete my personal data.

I´m male as well as 25 years old, driving a Nissan 350z (what else), working in aerospace industry and now I´m making a biturbo on my engine.

@trev

Picture from me or my car? :)

I'll take a pic of the car, theres a few on here who might want a pic of you tho :p

Ok will complete my personal data.

I´m male as well as 25 years old, driving a Nissan 350z (what else), working in aerospace industry and now I´m making a biturbo on my engine.

@trev

Picture from me or my car? :)

I'll take a pic of the car, theres a few on here who might want a pic of you tho :p

This comment really made me laugh, good work Ian :thumbs:

Welcome to the site by the way :)

Welcome, welcome !

Sounds like you are into a few big changes to your Zed.

I've seen a few Zeds on my trips to Germany, mostly black.

Enjoy the forum, if you can decipher the English language used on here sometimes then you'll be doing better than most of us ;):lol:

:welcome:

Hi,

i tray to decipher your english. I think it would work. My real problem are the times not the vocabulary (that´s what I´m thinking). Plz feel free to correct me when I´m wrong. In work we have to speak also a lot of english so I will train my english also after work. You will get also some photos from my ride, and some more impressions.

@Zummertor

Oh yeah, the Z is quiet rare in germany, but there is also a german community. With meetings, groub buys ....

But now I´m not available until end of next week. See you